• Yes!

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes but change.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Three is more reasonable
Okay thanks! After all they despawn anyway when you leave the world. Also if you use a third party application to spawn one, the one you spawned will instantly despawn
[doublepost=1540217222,1540216979][/doublepost]
This sounds really great, but more elaboration is needed on the pocket dimesnions' contents like, for the Frost Legion's world, it would be mostly under ground, made of snow and ice brick, have coins and stolen loot around. <-- (Thats just my little suggestion, based on whatI imagined it to be like from reading the name. Congrats @Yellow_Explorer btw those are quality). Maybe the Martians' world would have a red-coloured desert background with red sand and tall buildings made out of luminite and martian bricks... the goblins world would have orange trees and grass among the buildings... sorry if I'm overstepping my boundaries a bit here but I love this idea so much that i had to say how I think it could be taken further
Goblins have Orange Trees? WHAT? Also the Martians would only be made of martian conduit block because I don't think they are of the cult of the Moon. The Frost Legion world is basically the same thing that I imagined!

This sounds really great, but more elaboration is needed on the pocket dimesnions' contents like, for the Frost Legion's world, it would be mostly under ground, made of snow and ice brick, have coins and stolen loot around. <-- (Thats just my little suggestion, based on whatI imagined it to be like from reading the name. Congrats @Yellow_Explorer btw those are quality). Maybe the Martians' world would have a red-coloured desert background with red sand and tall buildings made out of luminite and martian bricks... the goblins world would have orange trees and grass among the buildings... sorry if I'm overstepping my boundaries a bit here but I love this idea so much that i had to say how I think it could be taken further
Ah, thanks. Well that's what happens when you lurk too much. LURK MOAR
It's Yello_Xplorer. How hard is it for you guys to remember lol?

Goblins have Orange Trees? WHAT? Also the Martians would only be made of martian conduit block because I don't think they are of the cult of the Moon. The Frost Legion world is basically the same thing that I imagined!

1. Whoops, I meant to say autumn-like trees (fall for y'all Americans). If you don't like that idea that is fine because it is your thread not mine :D
2. Yes, but having buildings made from just one kind of block makes them look plain and bad. Also, those two blocks were designed to be used together as their patterns match up perfectly, so i thought it might work better than silver brick etc.
3. ye that would probably work very well.

Another reason this suggestion is so cool is that the developers can add more dimesnsions when we start to whine about updates. I can see mods like Calamity embracing it as well.

Last edited:
Yes, but having buildings made from just one kind of block makes them look plain and bad. Also, those two blocks were designed to be used together as their patterns match up perfectly, so i thought it might work better than silver brick etc.
Most Technologically advanced utopias are Uniform meaning everyone has the same and nothing more and you simply get what you need. Read the Giver about that.

That is true. I just finished playing some minecraft, in which you may know, the colour of leaves changes based on the biome youre in, and i got confused for a bit, being Intellectually Stunted and Inferior as I am. (also, quick question, in the dimesnsions, what biomss would they be, especially the goblin and martian ones, as I dont really know how the the environmemts would fit with current biomes in-game, so I'm wondering if new ones would be added for this suggestion?)

(also, quick question, in the dimensions, what biomes would they be, especially the goblin and martian ones, as I don't really know how the the environments would fit with current biomes in-game, so I'm wondering if new ones would be added for this suggestion?)
Goblin would be the Forest Biome, Martian would be large amount of clay with some meteorite and iron deposits in it.

Goblin would be the Forest Biome, Martian would be large amount of clay with some meteorite and iron deposits in it.
I like the clay, but the absence of sand, snow, corrupt/crimson/hallowed blocks or jungle grass at that altitude would qualify as a forest biome, unless the altitude is changed so it becomes a space, underground, cavern biome etc. Imo, space or desert would be best

I like the clay, but the absence of sand, snow, corrupt/crimson/hallowed blocks or jungle grass at that altitude would qualify as a forest biome, unless the altitude is changed so it becomes a space, underground, cavern biome etc. Imo, space or desert would be best
It would be high into space and the meteorite would qualify it as a meteor biome

The meteorite would qualify it as a meteor biome
Well, butter my backside and call me a biscuit. I had not thought of that. I now have no questions or complaints about this suggestion. I was convinced before, but now I would genuinely like to see this as a mod (becase a game update is pointless to hope for).

Back
Top Bottom