Votes: 20 10.8%
  • More Invasions, Modes

Votes: 31 16.7%
  • More Biomes

Votes: 30 16.1%
  • New Class

Votes: 27 14.5%

• Total voters
Is there anything planned that will make the Technological class stand out from the vanilla classes? So far it seems to be energy guns that uses ammo.

where i can gain cannon mold, cuz i canť craft that and i dont know from who i can get that
weapons master in the newest update
when i mine the stone on the hellish biome i get nothing, what can i do about it?
its programmed to drop nothing like the calamity biome

Hola muy buenas, Tengo una queja que le encontré al foro. No da la suficiente información, debería estar mas actualizado y no simplemente tener una que otra cosa respecto al mod, Seria bueno saber cuanta potencia de pico necesito para los nuevos materiales del mod, es un mod muy bueno ami me gusto pero siento que le faltan cosas, ya se hacer un mod no es nada fácil pero si añaden algo anótenlo en el foro, como los invocadores de los Bosses me costo saber como invocarlos y tiene que tener mas información de los accesorios y los dropeos, Espero que estén mas atentos al foro y a su gente. Saludos

Have you gotten any news of a bug that occurs when you shoot the copper gun you get at the start of game and when it collides with an enemy it crashes the game, please tell me if the copper gun is not a part of the mod I've checked and it doesn't seem t be a part of any other mod I have activated, so it would help a lot of if you could look into this

Have you gotten any news of a bug that occurs when you shoot the copper gun you get at the start of game and when it collides with an enemy it crashes the game, please tell me if the copper gun is not a part of the mod I've checked and it doesn't seem t be a part of any other mod I have activated, so it would help a lot of if you could look into this

Turns out it is actually just either a one time thing or it only happens with bunnies

Hi, I'm using your mod, and it's very good mate! 8) But, I don't know some things, where's the hellish biome and how can I get Shadows? I already killed Wall of Flesh but without Shadows I can't summon the next boss

Hi, I'm using your mod, and it's very good mate! 8) But, I don't know some things, where's the hellish biome and how can I get Shadows? I already killed Wall of Flesh but without Shadows I can't summon the next boss
use a shadow relic (put soul of night into guide)
Hey there! How can i get ragged cloths?
Dungeon
Is this mod fully compatible with boss checklist? nothing from the mod is staying checked off keeps reverting to unchecked
it should be

I am using CheatSheet as a recipe browser, but some boss summoning items are not obtainable via crafting, and i don't know how to summon most bosses.
I also use Boss Checklist mod to see all bosses and how to summon them (it doesnt tell me how to obtain the boss summoning items, though).
So, there should be a list of boss summoning items in this page. (Also, a wiki for this mod would be a great idea)

Click on the boss name and it'll tell you the summon, all boss summon should be craftable... but here's a list
Young Sapling, Scorpion Idol (Might Be A Typo In The Browser), Probe Caller, Torn Battle Armor, Moon Stone, Shadow Relic, Enhanced Shadow Fragment, Distress Beacon, Nostalgia Potion, Moon Present, A Bell, Mechanical Prism, Fire Idol, Vile Slime Ball, Eye Of Souls, Random Space Rock, Engulfers Calling

Back
Top Bottom