tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, my tAPI app won't even run now. It crashes immediately after I run it normally and as admin. Please try to answer my previous question as well. I have R15

No, I do not use gameLauncher. And can someone please help me on the tAPI Builder?
/*not gonna do anything, i was almost sleeping ;.; */
For now try unninstaling tapi, installing game launcher and then installing tapi again and see if its gonna work. im just gonna go call devs atm.

Last edited:
I just realized i was asking everyone about game launcher when they had a problem with builder. gosh, i need to sleep. sorry. But Fredyyyyyyyyyy said that it did not change anything(because it should not).

I just realized i was asking everyone about game launcher when they had a problem with builder. gosh, i need to sleep. sorry. But Fredyyyyyyyyyy said that it did not changed anything(because it should not).

I'm glad you realized the error in your mistake.

Anyone else having problems with setting up dedicated servers? It crashes a few seconds after the "loading mods" message, and won't even record a log. I have a screencap of the console output, if anyone can decipher it:

8QUP1SZ.png

Anyone else having problems with setting up dedicated servers? It crashes a few seconds after the "loading mods" message, and won't even record a log. I have a screencap of the console output, if anyone can decipher it:

8QUP1SZ.png
One of your mods fails to load on startup because it is referencing something that doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom