tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY DID YOU DISCONTINUED THE TAPI FOR 1.3 I SPEND MONEY FOR NOTHING I HAD PLAN WITH TAPI BUT YOU GUYS DELETE TAPI FOR 1.3 THIS IS A HELL OF FRICKING WASTE OF MONEY IM BORED WITHOUT TAPI
  1. "Why" was explained here, as linked in the first post of this thread.
  2. tAPI was discontinued over a year and a half ago, so I'm not sure why you are complaining about it now.
  3. tAPI was a free modding API - what did you spend money on?

You know I would love to say that I like it buuuuuuuuutttt.....
I use steam terraria and I CANNOT go back to any older versions... So in other words I can't try it........... And never will be able to...... Sad face :(

You know I would love to say that I like it buuuuuuuuutttt.....
I use steam terraria and I CANNOT go back to any older versions... So in other words I can't try it........... And never will be able to...... Sad face :(
tAPI was discontinued because the 1.3 update broke it. Try tModLoader instead. It's up to date and has an active modding community.

I seriously think that a final message needs to be posted here explaining why tAPI was discontinued, as well as a link to tModLoader, and then close this thread to get the point across.

tAPI was discontinued because the 1.3 update broke it. Try tModLoader instead. It's up to date and has an active modding community.

I seriously think that a final message needs to be posted here explaining why tAPI was discontinued, as well as a link to tModLoader, and then close this thread to get the point across.
Ya I know :(

could this mod work for 1.3.2.1? because i want to make an ultimate weapon.
[doublepost=1470220940,1470220788][/doublepost]since this mod discontinued *Cough Cough* -_-... Is there any mod to create weapons?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom