Mobile Do you guys think autoswing for everything is cheating?

I've played mobile pretty recently, and I noticed how you could make anything auto swing but didn't think much of it. After starting to play on the PC a bit more, I noticed how it gave you a really unfair advantage. I think it is kind of weird how they added that feature.

I've played mobile pretty recently, and I noticed how you could make anything auto swing but didn't think much of it. After starting to play on the PC a bit more, I noticed how it gave you a really unfair advantage. I think it is kind of weird how they added that feature.

In the previous mobile builds before the 1.3 update came for Mobile, autoswing was available for most weapons by default, with no option to turn it off. There were several more differences that existed in the older versions that didn't exist in the PC version which eventually got phased out as the 1.3 update made the Mobile game more similar to the PC experience.

I imagine it was left in as a toggle since many players were used to having autoswing for all weapons on the older mobile builds.

Being a player who has PC as my main platform myself, I don't enjoy using the autoswing toggle since it makes the game different from how it is on PC. Since it is a feature in Mobile, it isn't technically cheating, but I do agree that it does give an unfair advantage over other platforms. For that reason I don't use the option when I play on the Mobile version. I didn't have the Mobile version prior to 1.3 for Mobile, so I'm not entirely sure how the experience was different compared to PC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom