1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Mobile Do you guys think autoswing for everything is cheating?

Discussion in 'Mobile General Talk' started by shroomed, Sep 10, 2019.

1. shroomed

shroomed Terrarian

On the one hand, the core design of the game lets some items autoswing by choice, making these weapons better, but on the other hand, no autoswing makes weapons like the pally hammer useless on mobile unless you have hands with surgical precision. Are you guys gonna use the old autoswing for everything?

ZyxX and darthmorf like this.
  2. darthmorf

darthmorf Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Really I think it comes down entirely to the individual player's style, and how they like to play. The nice thing about the options setting for it is that everyone is happy!

3. Daruki

Daruki Terrarian

I think it is mobile friendly.

4. Sky_Dragon

Sky_Dragon Terrarian

I think it is for people who can't get used to the new controls.

5. SkunkBr

SkunkBr Terrarian

If it's in the game it's for use

Kojiro_S and ZyxX like this.
  6. ZyxX

ZyxX Terrarian

Lmao exactly.There's a reason why they put the auto swing in-game.

7. SladerDNJ

SladerDNJ Terrarian

I think it is

8. Chimerabot

Chimerabot Terrarian

Agreed...

9. Stickyb0mbSandwich

Stickyb0mbSandwich The Destroyer

Not really , It's been a while since I played mobile so I've kind of forgotten which weapons have auto-swing and which don't. but IIRC it's there to make the game more mobile friendly cause people would have to keep dragging their finger left or right on their screen which would kind of hurt eventually.

SkunkBr likes this.
  10. SaveTheBunny

SaveTheBunny Terrarian

Yes you are a cheater and need to burn in hell for cheating in Terraria!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019