Easier or harder

• Easier

• Harder

• i didnt know people considered this game hard

• Terraria sucks go play another game

Results are only viewable after voting.

razorbladetyphoonbest

Eye of Cthulhu
Lets also say they remove ALL the mobile exclusive weapons. Do u think the game will be easier? Because we dont have the sharange horn o plenty and heart arrows anymore. But we have stuff like stormbow or influx waver so will it be easier or harder?

I say harder. More enemies added. For the first few months on PC no one could beat the moonlord. I think it will be the same on Mobile

I say harder. More enemies added. For the first few months on PC no one could beat the moonlord. I think it will be the same on Mobile
But everyone had no idea about new things or about the moon lord while we have a lot of guides and tricks to kill him and the lunar events

Also remember the amount of people who will probably hack some meowmeres and star wraths

*look at my vote first, then read this*
I'm being serious when I say that. Then again, I've been playing Terraria for over 2 years, so obviously I'm going to find it easy.
*look at "rude" option first, then read this*
Nuh-uh!!! Terraria is one of the best games in ever!!!

Lets also say they remove ALL the mobile exclusive weapons. Do u think the game will be easier? Because we dont have the sharange horn o plenty and heart arrows anymore.
If they do that I'll have to actually work hard for the skeleton key, so that's one thing
mobile players have been refining their gear for a long time waiting for 1.3, i don't think there'll be a problem

Easier because there will be more control, and hell not Lepus (if you know how many time use accidentally an damn egg...)
[doublepost=1558278135,1558277886][/doublepost]
No because you will begin 1.3 with your last stuff, so farming, killing, farming and that's all !

Back
Top Bottom