dodge the person above you

But do you know what would happen if I shot the gas tank, yes, boom you're dead and that's why I shoot the gas tank.

I make NP explode like the gas tank did.

The gas tank was in (mine) parallel dimension, so I don't blow up.
I make the NP travel to my dimension, in a planet where the air is a lethal gas (that also destroys robots' circuits)

I have technology that creates force fields that literally nothing, including gasses can pass through (to the inside).
(My attack was making you explode, not the gas tank exploding, although I guess it can be counted since you were NP.)
I electrocute NP to death.

I am from another dimension and I am immune to electricity.
I blow up the enemy with a BLOWgun.

I am immune to your dig-dug powers
I send a strange ball with goggles after NP.
dc2c199f3c1045ea1f8dc3f51eba93d5--geometry-video-games.jpg

Last edited:
yes. I dodge it by calling the power of the sun and bilnding it, and I drown the NP. Who can't be a robot.

I am from another dimension and I am immune to electricity.
I ask endlessly for the NP to convert to a kermit frog propic and drive him/it insane. If it is a robot, it's OS crashes.
[doublepost=1511882480,1511882448][/doublepost][Also, how can I load a draft?]

I'm an extremely advanced robot that doesn't have an OS and as far being insane I'm as close to it as an AI can be.

I remove whatever NP uses to come up with ideas and then remove the rest of the things they need to survive.

I google for Ideas to dodge this attack and I order using amazon what I need to survive.
I fire a laser on NP's face.

My soul lefts my dead body, recreates an identical one and goes inside it.
My new body is as strong as Terrarian^Steve and I therefore throw a fist at your face.

Back
Top Bottom