dodge the person above you

Wormicide...

NP has to pass the Atlantic Ocean while there is a storm with only a rowboat.

You didn't need to give me the rowboat, I freeze the entire ocean and appear on the other side of it.

NP was IN the Atlantic ocean at the time it happened.

I hit it with the yorehammer (it ignores all defense(even invincibility)

next poster must beat enter the gungeon IRL with no dodge roll

elder blank (it is an active item with identical effects to a blank) and enough coolness increasing items to recharge it every hit as well as ser junkan holy knight level I survive until the last hit on the dragun but it kills me. luckily ser junkan due to being holy knight level sacrefices himself top save me and I get the last hit thereby beating it.

next poster has to do it without any items that emulate blanks and even has to go through the secret levels

Fight saber, excaliber and black hole gun.

Now, do it without blanks or anything that does the same thing, or anything that can do damage.

I push enemies into pits using tables and use the lockpic to open a chest and get the telleporter prototype and use it luckily warping to the room after the boss with the elevator. Repeat on all floors to win

Next poster gets shot

It doesn't penetrate my scales.

Next person has to beat dead cells using only spiked shield (one of my fave items, have nearly managed to beat the game with it) but it doesn't reduce damage taken, even with parry (would completely block all damage from hit).

Back
Top Bottom