Double Desert Temple?

Not exactly common, but it's not unheard of. Multiple pyramids and hives can occur in one world.

Now, if you said you had two dungeons/lihzarhd temples, that's an achievement.

yeah I've seen a couple pyramids in a single world, just like seeing 2 world trees with chests in a single world as well. My pyramids were in the same desert though and like yours were roughly that close to each other. I have come across the world tree bit on occasion usually on opposite sides of the world, but once did see a couple on the same side pretty close to each other. Seeing 2 pyramids is much more rare than double+ world trees, at least to me; and I think that was the world I actually got the carpet in too.:)

Never seen more than 2. I usually start up on a large world.

I have at one time made a world with both those I mentioned, although on opposite sides of the map, that was a surprise. Only 1 of each though... I make a lot of maps to find certain things, especially if it happens to be the specific biome alt I don't want; usually that being when I want to go from the beginning again. Other than that I actually look for those pyramids & world trees at times. Don't know if I kept those worlds though...

Some people just have all the luck...not once have I ever created a world that had a pyramid, let alone 2 or 3.

I once had a tree(I could've had two, forgot as it was a year ago) and two pyramids in one world. I got really lucky. Had to make multiple worlds to get it.

Things like this makes me wish we could share seeds with each other, like you can in Minecraft.
---
Also...
Am I the only one that carefully excavates the entrance to a Pyramid instead of just digging straight down into it?

Last edited:
I've had multiple pyramids before. Never had them that close, but I'm pretty sure it's normal for the most part.

There just seems to be worlds where there's lots of them, or none. I thought it just needed a lot of desert for it, but worldgen is confusing as I will show in the next two pictures:

2014-10-13_00002.jpg

2014-10-13_00005.jpg

I have actually never gotten any pyramids until just the other day when me and my friend decided to start anew.

The large world I created last week had three trees and a pyramid. I'll have to see what my current world brings me.

Back
Top Bottom