Other Literature Doylee's Shade

Seeker

Eater of Worlds
Echo of Doylee.jpg

This shadow, you wish to know more of it?

Do you not recognize it? You've seen it, him, before. Many times. That is none other than Doylee.
Or rather, his echo, his shade. You must have recognized that hat, you just must have, my fellow dweller.
The darker si-

What is that, you ask? Listen now. Closely. You may learn something.

Everyone you know has a darker side to them. Think of it like this, the skin everyone wears, it is all just an elaborate mask!
If you were to rip the mask off of any creature you'd notice that it's flesh looks and behaves nothing like it's skin!
The flesh is the echo you see? A creatures flesh is it's true form! Even you cannot de-

No Doylee and his echo are not two separate entities. I thought I told you to listen.

They are one, yet they are so very different. Although the echo may behave nothing like the mask, they are still the same.
The hat of Doylee, it is the echo's as well. His lighter, the echo observes it too! The Grasp of the Banhammer, this power belongs to the echo too!
In short, the echo and the mask are very different, however whatever belongs to the mask, belongs to the-

Heh. You finished my sentence, you might just be learning!

For @Doylee's Shade obviously​

Last edited:
This was very cool. I had a good read and I very much appreciate the effort you went through to make this. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom