IC Draconic adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hatchling stirs awake after being faint for a long time. It seems to be curious of the new surroundings, and even the dragon and a strange human. It seems to be making a curious noises with the mouth.

The hatchling stops and then looks above and around for a source that seemed like voice. - *I... fine.* - It seems fine, and feels like so, but it was covered in bandages, even on a wing. it was pretty cyanish, too. To accent the voice, the hatchling had chirruped out the happiness.

The dragon kept watch on the hatchling.
The human looked over at Jack.

"Good, you look like you understand the language."

"What do you expect from a boy who looks as if he is one half dragon? Actually, I am indeed one half dragon. My father was one of the big fire-breathing ones. The name's Jackalorus Von Kraal, but you can just call me Jackalore, or Jack."

I look over to the hatchling.

"*Hey little guy, how you doing?*"

I seem to be in a better mood than I was last night, or at least ready to talk a little about myself.

The hatchling tilted their head in a curious manner, again. - *I Trebonth!* - He chirruped it out with some sort of a pride, almost as if he was doing all good at that moment.

The dragon was guarding the campsite again.
"*Defure*"

"*Juniper*"
((No, I'm not going to repeat what I did in calamity.))

((Neither do I want to repeat the Calamity session.))

Seems like Trebonth was climbing on a tree, then gliding. But the flying was still out of question.

The hatchling felt curious when it saw a human figure taking a flight. It made him want to already adult dragon, which would be impossible for some time. ((Yes, adult dragons do fly. Impossible for Trebonth due to him not mature enough.)) And it wanted to follow the suit of figure.

I land on a sturdy tree branch, sitting down.

"*Anyway, Trebonth, what are you doing out here?*"

--Al' Xulfest--
As the morning sun was rising, an ambitious dragon lifted himself from the cliff he was resting on as his wings stretched. His eyes glided along the area searching for prey to eat before a powerful trio of flaps shot the red dragon into the air. "*Hm, now what shall we have today?*" The early light glimmered off the scales like scarlet steel.

Last edited:
"*We should probably get on with the job.*"
"*I trust you two can handle yourselves?*"

The hatchling chirruped affirmatively at Defure, before looking back and squealing a bit. - *I do nothing... now. Maybe I go glide... Also, parentless... It hurt me. Biped thingies with cutty and shooty thingy hurt me...* - That was only a hatchling, but surely it'll learn properspeak soon. Of course, it ruffled its wings in the joy of being in attention. Almost as if it wanted to jump right at the half-dragon to express its joy!

--Al' Xulfest--
The dragon flew overhead of the group as he dove in for a deer just a few miles west. He wasn't one to play with his food, so it didn't suffer if it was even aware of the danger. A light puff of flame to roast his meal before snapping it up, Al' Xulfest was satisfied for now and began to observe the surrounding area.

Last edited:
"*Awww...*"

I pet Trebonth.

"*It's okay. I can raise you. I can be like second daddy!*"

I smile.

"*I've actually raised one myself.*"
((You can probably already guess who she's referring to.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom