tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Hey, will SSJ Rage/Anger be added? Just need to confirm that you were indeed going to add every saiyan forms (mentioned in page 28).
And since you also mentioned new forms in the Broly Movie... im assuming its going to be the oozaru power and normal ssj *cough* ssj type-a and ssj type-c for the legendary gene.

what forms are you planning to add and when are thy come ( like your planning ssj4 ssj5 ssjb ssjbkk ui and mui and mui comes in july ) ?

EVERY canon form will be implemented. This is available for the rest of the upcoming races too. PS. it's still unknown about Great Apes for now.

I know it might not be much but I have recently made a YouTube channel and I have talked about your mod and played it and told people to come and help you out with spriting and giving you new ideas.
I hope you don't mind cause I just love your mod and want to see it do great

Hey, will SSJ Rage/Anger be added? Just need to confirm that you were indeed going to add every saiyan forms (mentioned in page 28).
And since you also mentioned new forms in the Broly Movie... im assuming its going to be the oozaru power and normal ssj *cough* ssj type-a and ssj type-c for the legendary gene.
SSJ Rage probably won't be added, due to it being essentially useless as hell and making no sense/fits nowhere. It may be added sometime way in the future if people really want it. New legendary forms include wrathful and ssj c-type yes.
[doublepost=1551053179,1551052959][/doublepost]
what forms are you planning to add and when are thy come ( like your planning ssj4 ssj5 ssjb ssjbkk ui and mui and mui comes in july ) ?
Yep, as demon said we are adding practically every canon form. SSJ4, SSJR/SSJ, Wrathful, SSJ C-type and a few others that I forget off the top of my head are all coming in the next update alongside some other goodies. Ultra instinct will be added at a later date.

Yep, as demon said we are adding practically every canon form. SSJ4, SSJR/SSJ, Wrathful, SSJ C-type and a few others that I forget off the top of my head are all coming in the next update alongside some other goodies. Ultra instinct will be added at a later date.
*cough* SSJ4 isn't canon, but whatever.

I got a question.
Will SSJ4 be in a expansion pack or will it be in the main mod? I feel like having a GT Expansion pack would be nice considering that Xenoverse basically did the same thing.

I got a question.
Will SSJ4 be in a expansion pack or will it be in the main mod? I feel like having a GT Expansion pack would be nice considering that Xenoverse basically did the same thing.
We are unsure if we will still do the GT expansion pack thingy, but ssj4 will be in the main mod.

We are unsure if we will still do the GT expansion pack thingy, but ssj4 will be in the main mod.
Is it ok that I send some people over here since I have a YouTube channel. I talked about your mod and I just wanted to know if it's ok for me to get people to help you out with it cause I just love this mod and want as many people to know about it

Is it ok that I send some people over here since I have a YouTube channel. I talked about your mod and I just wanted to know if it's ok for me to get people to help you out with it cause I just love this mod and want as many people to know about it
That's fine, its probably better to send them all towards the discord though, to keep conversations and such out of here.

you will add ssjultrablue/evoblue for sure right? maybe you should add tail for turn to ssj4
We already told y'all people. We will add EVERY canon form (yes, that includes SSJBE). Every player that has the trait you need for SSJ4 will have a tail.

ssj4 will start at ozaru/great ape and become super saiyan 1-2-3 and turn to golden ozaru and will end at ssj4? or you plan to make other ways to become ssj4?

ssj4 will start at ozaru/great ape and become super saiyan 1-2-3 and turn to golden ozaru and will end at ssj4? or you plan to make other ways to become ssj4?
We aren't adding anything related to great ape due to limitations and compatibility issues, so we will have something similar but also pretty canon.

do you have an ETA of when it will be released
[doublepost=1551366019,1551365998][/doublepost]de update

Back
Top Bottom