tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Something funny happened to me.
When I was doing a video on my world uncle gohan's house didn't spawn and I was confused about it but after I got the dragon radar I used it and noticed there was a dragon ball in the sky but when I checked I found out the house had spawned ontop of a floating island XD
Grandpa Gohan*

Hey, I have been playing this mod for the last four days and I am absolutely loving it. Really looking forward to seeing the next update.

By the way i just want to say that this mod works perfectly with Calamity mod, transformations and some techniques are very usefull against Calamity Bosses, those two mods are perfect combination.

Hi, I have a suggestion to make:

A basic Ki blast akin to the damage of a wooden sword that has a hotkey, not requiring any item. For example, I press the ctrl + alt + dlt keys.... Oops, I just closed terraria. But anyway, when I press the hotkey I shoot a small, fast moving, low damage Ki blast towards my cursor. It should be upgradable further on in game, so it doesn't become totally redundant.

Like this:

Early Game = 5 Dmg
Beat Skeletron = 10 Dmg
Beat K. Slime = 15 Dmg
Beat W.O.F = 30 Dmg
Beat Plantera = 45 Dmg
Beat Cultist = 50 Dmg
Beat Celestial events (Inc M. L) = 70 Dmg

Another idea is that:

When you go SSJ1 / SSJL (Along with accompanying forms) Your damage output is increased for the blasts as well:
SSJ1 ect.. = +10 Dmg each form.
SSJL ect.. = +15 Dmg each form.

Thanks for reading!

Back
Top Bottom