tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I have a Qustion is the update THAT big bc 25% for 2 months is prett rough i saw on disc u are planning on some new invasion... is it really THAT much i really dont know i havent modded myself so take no offense pls ....i can beta test if there is someone u need for testing aaaaand could it be that you are planning on something secretly to include that you havent told us yet?
Well this update is one of the biggest they have done since it adds alot of forms and they need to make the NPC's and do all kinds of new coding so the other things can work and not break the game or glitch it out

LSSJ2 exists and is canon, DB Heroes is non-canon, we will add mostly only canon forms like Wrathful and other Super Saiyan types exclusive to Legendary, don't worry about it.
Wait... LSSJ2 doesn't exist, if you are talking about Kale then she doesn't achievie LSSJ2, that's just her version of SSJ2, Legendary Super Saiyan is that muscular form with completly white eyes, it should buff defense and it should slowly damaging player like kaioken, Kale in manga when she goes LSSJ she was slowly dying, you should add a berserker mode in LSSJ branch, it should work like ascended SSJ and Ultra SSJ, that would be awesome.

Hi so I had a question. How do I get LSSJ2? I was told you need to die to Golem in LSSJ form but it’s not working.
Collect all 7 dragon ball's, right-click them and wish for aweking, this is the easiest way but its time-consuming.

Collect all 7 dragon ball's, right-click them and wish for aweking, this is the easiest way but its time-consuming.
Thank you. Follow up question: how do I get the Dragon Radar? I can’t find it anywhere and there doesn’t seem to be a crafting recipe.

I don't know if you guys already know about this bug or not, but I have seen other complain about it as well: The Kaioken x3 Item does not drop from the EOW, after checking using recipe browser I can confirm this.

I don't know if you guys already know about this bug or not, but I have seen other complain about it as well: The Kaioken x3 Item does not drop from the EOW, after checking using recipe browser I can confirm this.
Yeah this was brought up a few weeks ago
It's a glitch that could be fixed in the next update but right now you should just make a crimson world and kill the Brain of cthulhu cause it drops it

I have one more unrelated thing to add, if it isn't already planned, the defense modifiers for transformations should be displayed in the effect tooltip.
Like how Kaioken reduces defense, which I didn't know until I was trying to fight skeletron and kept taking more damage than I thought I should have.

Hi so I had a question. How do I get LSSJ2? I was told you need to die to Golem in LSSJ form but it’s not working.
Legendary Super Saiyan 2 :)
[doublepost=1554931821,1554931800][/doublepost]
I have one more unrelated thing to add, if it isn't already planned, the defense modifiers for transformations should be displayed in the effect tooltip.
Like how Kaioken reduces defense, which I didn't know until I was trying to fight skeletron and kept taking more damage than I thought I should have.
Yeah that might've been a bit of an oversight, its an easy fix :p
[doublepost=1554932017][/doublepost]
I have a Qustion is the update THAT big bc 25% for 2 months is prett rough i saw on disc u are planning on some new invasion... is it really THAT much i really dont know i havent modded myself so take no offense pls ....i can beta test if there is someone u need for testing aaaaand could it be that you are planning on something secretly to include that you havent told us yet?
As @Fire_Phoenix601 said, this update is absolutely massive, on top of us recoding most of the mod's internal systems we are also changing alot of existing things, adding probably over 100 new items, some bosses, new forms and alot more. We aren't working as often as we'd like as well due to school and/or work eating up our time. We are also lacking in the amount of sprites that are coming in, as our main spriter has gone on a hiatus for a while although we are trying to find replacements.

new bosses : awesome (is it only post moonlord or through out the game?) either way time will tell me and im looking forward to it
100+ new items: wheey new stuff to look at
all in all you already did a really great job until now sadly balancing was a little bit off (example:farmers shotgun) but all in all pretty good cant wait to do another playthrough maybe even with some friends if the mp compatibility allows it

new bosses : awesome (is it only post moonlord or through out the game?) either way time will tell me and im looking forward to it
100+ new items: wheey new stuff to look at
all in all you already did a really great job until now sadly balancing was a little bit off (example:farmers shotgun) but all in all pretty good cant wait to do another playthrough maybe even with some friends if the mp compatibility allows it
We will likely only add about 2 bosses this update, 1 pre-hm and the other is about plantera tier. Also yeah balancing is going to be heavily adjusted this update as well, most weapons and forms will be rebalanced.

well then gl and ye 2 bosses is reasonable they are pretty hard to make from what i heared so dont overdo it let quality speak instead of quantity :D

That feature is already part of the remaster, as it was a small oversight. All the stats on the tooltips are displayed "in real-time", as in they update with the player. If, for example, you went SSJ3 and didn't have enough Ki left, the tooltip would tell you exactly how much health per second you are losing.

Something funny happened to me.
When I was doing a video on my world uncle gohan's house didn't spawn and I was confused about it but after I got the dragon radar I used it and noticed there was a dragon ball in the sky but when I checked I found out the house had spawned ontop of a floating island XD

Back
Top Bottom