tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

What exactly does genetic reroll do from the dragon ball wishes?
You rerolling "trait", light blue is basicaly nothing, dark blue is Prodigy it gives you faster SSJ Mastery, Green is Legendary that gives you double amount of base ki and you can transform to LSSJ, i don't know yet what orange and pink (primal and divine) are actually doing...

You rerolling "trait", light blue is basicaly nothing, dark blue is Prodigy it gives you faster SSJ Mastery, Green is Legendary that gives you double amount of base ki and you can transform to LSSJ, i don't know yet what orange and pink (primal and divine) are actually doing...
Primal and divine weren't added in that version, they will be in the next update though.

Primal and divine weren't added in that version, they will be in the next update though.
So that's why it doesn't do anything when i testing it on Cheat Sheet... Somethings tells me that primal trait will give you access to SSJ4 transformation (tail etc.) and divine... Actually i have no idea... SSJ Rose? That's why it has a pink color?

Is it okay if I ask about stuff for the new update like the other traits I found with the Heros mod/ Cheatsheet or should i just be quiet
[doublepost=1556586530,1556586433][/doublepost]Are the bosses gonna be characters like Frieza or creatures from the series
[doublepost=1556586747][/doublepost]Also how much and where can I donate?
[doublepost=1556586921][/doublepost]If I can donate

Is it okay if I ask about stuff for the new update like the other traits I found with the Heros mod/ Cheatsheet or should i just be quiet
[doublepost=1556586530,1556586433][/doublepost]Are the bosses gonna be characters like Frieza or creatures from the series
[doublepost=1556586747][/doublepost]Also how much and where can I donate?
[doublepost=1556586921][/doublepost]If I can donate
Jeez that's alot of posts, anyways.

Feel free to ask about stuff you find/anything you want to know here or on the discord, although we might not give you the answer you want due to spoiling things.
Bosses will mostly be enemies from the series, although we may add some dbz-themed terraria bosses later on.
If you want to donate we do have a patreon, although it's only really linked on the discord. NuovaPrime is creating Terraria Mods | Patreon

make a quick update of pls

upload_2019-5-1_18-35-36.png

Back
Top Bottom