tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

seeing the new forms announced on trello, it got me thinking of how the placment could alter for forms

Yes, i have seen that the forms are being somwhat reworked, but i decided incase it means reworked to the extent of changing conditions of unlocks, heres my idea

my ideas are this
SSJ: Eater of worlds/brain of cthulu or Queen Bee (or keep is skeletron)
SSJ2: Wall Of Flesh
SSJ3: Goku NPC, must master SSJ2 (Sense town NPCS will be added)
Mystic: Pull out the Z-Sword (a rare surface hardmode miniboss that drains HP as you attack it, DEF is also registered) and then break it (deal over 200 dmg with the sword) to allow Elder Kai to move in, Mystic is basically a more controlled SSJ3, dealing the same dmg and ki cost, but less ki drain
SSJ4: Master SSJ3 and not have your tail cut off (can be regrown for 5 platnium for a potion from a npc)
SSJGod: Ancient Cultist
SSJBlue: Replaces godly Aura from celetial pillars
SSJBlue KaioKen: Just activate Kaioken in SSJBlue, slightly weaker then SSJBE
SSJBE: Vegeta NPC, Must master SSJBlue (will sell SSJBE training book for 25 platnium, alternativly you can give him luminite bars and Prideful ki shards for the form as well)
SSJR: Divine Trait, rare trait but can be manually added via crafting, Obtainible at SSJBlue and Replaces SSJBlue and SSJBE (when SSJBE is unlocked, the form is buffed to be on par with SSJBE) Divine trait can be toggled via a divinity unleasher item

P.S: Yes, im the same gabbermac from discord, just decided it'd be better to post this here then on discord

Not bad ideas, although unlocks really aren't from bosses anymore.

Also going through cheat sheat, i saw that there was a UI Test item, used to test the sprite, the sprite is gone in replace with fast speed and a buff, im curious if thats gonna be another planned feature or not? (i had used it in previous versions, just out of curiousity)

Also going through cheat sheat, i saw that there was a UI Test item, used to test the sprite, the sprite is gone in replace with fast speed and a buff, im curious if thats gonna be another planned feature or not? (i had used it in previous versions, just out of curiousity)
Nothing for UI is finished or final rn.

Hi~ I really like the mod, I was playing around with it most of the day yesterday because I had nothing else to do and it seemed like a fun and interesting thing to try but I noticed that Charging/Super Saiyan grant a light source; which inherently isn't bad but I also noticed Kaioken doesn't, which makes it feel really wonky considering both other transformation types do? Maybe it's intentional and I'm just being nitpicky, either way I felt it should be mentioned~

Great work on the mod so far though and I hope to see it get even better!~ :dryadtongue:

seeing the new forms announced on trello, it got me thinking of how the placment could alter for forms

Yes, i have seen that the forms are being somwhat reworked, but i decided incase it means reworked to the extent of changing conditions of unlocks, heres my idea

my ideas are this
SSJ: Eater of worlds/brain of cthulu or Queen Bee (or keep is skeletron)
SSJ2: Wall Of Flesh
SSJ3: Goku NPC, must master SSJ2 (Sense town NPCS will be added)
Mystic: Pull out the Z-Sword (a rare surface hardmode miniboss that drains HP as you attack it, DEF is also registered, when defeated it drops the Z-Sword Weapon) and then break it (deal over 200 dmg with the sword, it will then be replaced with a Broken Z-Sword) to allow Elder Kai to move in, Mystic is basically a more controlled SSJ3, dealing the same dmg and ki cost, but less ki drain
SSJ4: Master SSJ3 and not have your tail cut off (can be regrown for 5 platnium for a potion from a npc)
SSJGod: Ancient Cultist
SSJBlue: Replaces godly Aura from celetial pillars
SSJBlue KaioKen: Just activate Kaioken in SSJBlue, slightly weaker then SSJBE
SSJBE: Vegeta NPC, Must master SSJBlue (will sell SSJBE training book for 25 platnium, alternativly you can give him luminite bars and Prideful ki shards for the form as well)
SSJR: Divine Trait, rare trait but can be manually added via crafting, Obtainible at SSJBlue and Replaces SSJBlue and SSJBE (when SSJBE is unlocked, the form is buffed to be on par with SSJBE) Divine trait can be toggled via a divinity unleasher item

P.S: Yes, im the same gabbermac from discord, just decided it'd be better to post this here then on discord
we reworked all form unlocks so there is no need for any ideas anymore
[doublepost=1558799508,1558799420][/doublepost]
Hi~ I really like the mod, I was playing around with it most of the day yesterday because I had nothing else to do and it seemed like a fun and interesting thing to try but I noticed that Charging/Super Saiyan grant a light source; which inherently isn't bad but I also noticed Kaioken doesn't, which makes it feel really wonky considering both other transformation types do? Maybe it's intentional and I'm just being nitpicky, either way I felt it should be mentioned~

Great work on the mod so far though and I hope to see it get even better!~ :dryadtongue:
all forms are supposed to emit light if they don't then it's a mistake on our part that will be fixed

hey @NuovaPrime I was wondering I went on to the mod browser typed up DBZMOD but nothing came what else can I do /type to download this amazing mod
[doublepost=1559143149,1559143105][/doublepost]ive also been all over the internet but no download links or anything
[doublepost=1559143392][/doublepost]any ideas on what I can do?

hey @NuovaPrime I was wondering I went on to the mod browser typed up DBZMOD but nothing came what else can I do /type to download this amazing mod
[doublepost=1559143149,1559143105][/doublepost]ive also been all over the internet but no download links or anything
[doublepost=1559143392][/doublepost]any ideas on what I can do?
It's called dragon ball terraria on the mod browser.

I already did it still doesn’t work
upload_2019-5-29_12-3-5.png

Uhhh wht that didn’t appear :/
[doublepost=1559153104,1559153078][/doublepost]Oooo nvm
[doublepost=1559153133][/doublepost]I didn’t press all mods hmm I’m an idiot aren’t i

Hmm :|
Nothing came up
[doublepost=1559153988,1559153953][/doublepost]Absolutely nothing
[doublepost=1559154084][/doublepost]Any advice?

Attachments

• 086FDDFB-D284-44BD-AF1C-C26AD85E46E1.jpeg
    086FDDFB-D284-44BD-AF1C-C26AD85E46E1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 200
is there any other ways I can get this mod please as it would probably be easier for me
[doublepost=1559154495,1559154463][/doublepost]o thx @GrimstarPicklemelt
[doublepost=1559154656][/doublepost]ur rlly helpful
[doublepost=1559154675][/doublepost]u to NuovaPrime

Uhh even going on to github doesn’t work is this my luck rlly
[doublepost=1559158647,1559158616][/doublepost]Y the universe be nasty to me

Back
Top Bottom