1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Draw my thing

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Keigora, Oct 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ca595

Ca595 Skeletron Prime

an an an...vortex pillar (drawn) with some monsters

2. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Alamandra Vonn Pravus Dungeon Spirit

Sorry.
    Can I have a Terraria style world where it's raining french fries and chocolate syrup?

Attached Files:

3. Ca595

Ca595 Skeletron Prime

upload_2016-11-30_14-23-55.png \
    dont say i didnt try ;p

4. plantszaza

plantszaza Plantera

5. Ca595

Ca595 Skeletron Prime

oh....i want....ehhh...ehhhhhhh....an zombie (like the one of terraria) but then mutated (not pixelated)

6. Alamandra Vonn Pravus

Alamandra Vonn Pravus Dungeon Spirit

A rainbow zambie!
    I'd like a hydra that's spitting ketchup and barbeque sauce and it's body is a bottle of ranch.

Attached Files:

Ca595 likes this.
  7. Zoidthegamer 2

Zoidthegamer 2 Steampunker

i didnt knew that hammers could dance tho! xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.