Muramassa_zpsccff1c90.png

--Muramasa
MoonGlow_zpsbl6hlbip.png

Other(Non-Terraria)
Pumpkin_zps0d0db59f.png
Pumpkin2_zps5f6834f8.png

--Some Jack-O-Lanterns

Last edited:
Updated with some Jack-O-Lanterns, the new version of the glass of water, and the logo for pumpking's mod!

EDIT: Added Muramasa

Last edited:
These are models, right? Would you be capable of exporting them in a .qc format?

(I think that's the one source uses)

Get ready for a request!

I would like you to draw my OC in the same style you drew the wisp if that's ok. Here are some reference pictures!

Excession web..png

Excession-scythe-swinging-web.jpg

I drew both of these :p

I would like the picture to be based off those, but different pose, different background, etc.
Can you make the background (If it's not too much work) The Terraria overworld at night (normal forest area). You decide the characters pose, how he's standing, Etc. but I would prefer if he had his scythe (See picture 1)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Get ready for a request!

I would like you to draw my OC in the same style you drew the wisp if that's ok. Here are some reference pictures!

I would like the picture to be based off those, but different pose, different background, etc.
Can you make the background (If it's not too much work) The Terraria overworld at night (normal forest area). You decide the characters pose, how he's standing, Etc. but I would prefer if he had his scythe (See picture 1)

Thanks!
This is gonna be fun :) Also can i have any background info of the character? It helps me find a better pose.

EDIT: Also very good drawing :) I like them.

This is gonna be fun :) Also can i have any background info of the character? It helps me find a better pose.

EDIT: Also very good drawing :) I like them.
There's a poem about his backstory in my sig, but I will sumarize it here.

Excession was a Terrarian that was exploring with his friend, when they found a pool of corrupt water with life sustaining properties. His friend was overcome by greed, and Betrayed Excession, which, long story short, left him trapped under a pile of rubble, but with one arm laying in the pool.

The pool gave him long life, but also turned him into a demon. He escaped and got revenge, and eventually reintegrated into society, helping the other people in the world of Terraria survive, but he has to constantly keep back the corrupt forces that threaten to control him.

So, kind of dark, but also kind of not. I will eventually be writing a story about this, and extend it, but that's it until then.

Back
Top Bottom