• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Dual Wielding

Chaosmunch

Terrarian
is there any way I can change the button where I use the dual wield cause its hard when I use it with Terraria overhaul

iLLuZioNz

Spazmatism
Just a little bit OP... I wish something like this feature was in vanilla but only worked with only particular weapons like a sword and shield or small daggers and stuff that you would be able to dual wield in an rpg

WatcherCCG

Terrarian
I'm curious if you plan to move the toggle from being a console command to a much simpler button on a config menu. I realize your free time is extremely limited now, but maybe once all the big hotfix patches are out of the way.

laserwolfO7

Terrarian
For a second I thought this was an old bumped post, given I'd expect Yoraiz0r to have too little time to release this whilst working on 1.3.6. When I saw the OP date...I'm glad I don't scream very loud. Time to see what I can do with this and Calamity...
im actually using this with calamity

Top Bottom