tModLoader EdgeWood Mod (Spriters/Coders Needed!)

Do you like this mod so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw this mod pop up in the browser and i was thinking when the Corrupt/Crimson King Slimes get to about 20% of their max health they could start shooting Cursed Flames/Ichor. These projectiles would act like the Molotov and would roll in the ground :p

This mod look promising :D

I just saw this mod pop up in the browser and i was thinking when the Corrupt/Crimson King Slimes get to about 20% of their max health they could start shooting Cursed Flames/Ichor. These projectiles would act like the Molotov and would roll in the ground :p

This mod look promising :D

Sounds like a great idea! I kind of forgot about them, they are only spawnable through cheet sheet / hero's mod but I will work on them soon!

The repeaters cant be crafted with the alternate ores would be nice if you could make it crafteable with both ores or make new repeaters for the alternate ores.The demonite repeater shoots once per click making it almost as bad as the iron repeater in terms of dps.

The swords/dagger/axe are very uninspiring they just swing and do damage some do a debuff and that's it. Would be nice to make them more interesting like shooting some projectile or having some right click special use or something.

The odd note can be equiped it's that intentional or is supposed to jsut be a misc item?

Last edited:
The repeaters cant be crafted with the alternate ores would be nice if you could make it crafteable with both ores or make new repeaters for the alternate ores.The demonite repeater shoots once per click making it almost as bad as the iron repeater in terms of dps.

The swords/dagger/axe are very uninspiring they just swing and do damage some do a debuff and that's it. Would be nice to make them more interesting like shooting some projectile or having some right click special use or something.

The odd note can be equiped it's that intentional or is supposed to jsut be a misc item?

Yes the odd note is intentional but I might change it later on.
And yeah I was thinking the same thing about the weapons / tools, they just seem kind of boring to me myself hah.
And I didn't realize that about repeaters, I'll change it next update (and add alternate ores). :)

thanks for the suggestions / notices!

Yes the odd note is intentional but I might change it later on.
And yeah I was thinking the same thing about the weapons / tools, they just seem kind of boring to me myself hah.
And I didn't realize that about repeaters, I'll change it next update (and add alternate ores). :)

thanks for the suggestions / notices!

Thanks for the reply. I dont know if you were able to read it because I did a last min edit but I noticed that at night there are a lot of twilight zombies spawning and that's overriding the normal zombies that spawn on the world

Thanks for the reply. I dont know if you were able to read it because I did a last min edit but I noticed that at night there are a lot of twilight zombies spawning and that's overriding the normal zombies that spawn on the world

Yeah, I noticed that the twilight zombies seem to somehow make it so no normal zombies spawn..? I don't exactly know what I did wrong in the coding but I haven't checked up to much on it, but it should be an easy fix.

you need a spriter right well i can help with that
i know my profile image doesnt look very promising but i have actually changed most of the items for the game
leme know if i have a shot

Sneak Peek of one the new weapons :)
upload_2017-4-6_15-20-53.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-6_15-20-36.png
    upload_2017-4-6_15-20-36.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 124
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom