tModLoader EdgeWood Mod (Spriters/Coders Needed!)

Do you like this mod so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a really nice looking design but isn't it kinda disproportionate? (Tang lenght and with are kinda off compared with the rest of the sword and it has a very short blade for a sword)
It's actually 112x112 it just creates the illusion of being disproportionate.
I created the sword with intent of looking very bulky, this is sword is for end-game and usually end games swords have very bulky designs :p

The stardust Massacree seems to be broken it doesnt have any projectile it only does damage at point blank.

I really liked the magic weapons but in contrast the swords/katanas in general do nothing but swing and do damage it would be nice if they could do something more fun to play with.

Is it possible to summon the dark destroyer? What are the conditions to summon it?

The stardust Massacree seems to be broken it doesnt have any projectile it only does damage at point blank.

I really liked the magic weapons but in contrast the swords/katanas in general do nothing but swing and do damage it would be nice if they could do something more fun to play with.

Is it possible to summon the dark destroyer? What are the conditions to summon it?

The projectile I made for the stardust massacre is too big to shoot on ground, and it looks weird so I need to fix that next update. For now I would just suggest not using it.

hey can i be a spriter? im pretty good :)
[doublepost=1494219252,1494219076][/doublepost]i dont really know how to send the sprite to you tho im pretty new :/

I have a spoiler!

It's where you go when you die...

GDIAM5N.gif

or you could just respawn... that works too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom