tModLoader Elerium Mod (Coders Wanted)

I have a suggestion! Perhaps it's not the best but here goes...
Why don't you try adding an early easier to get summoner weapon just so you don't farm for the slime staff or go to hell for imps. It would probably help early summoners out alot!
Also maybe some snow biome throwing knives made with ice torches and throwing knives?
I guess that's all I have for now.

We do more throwing weapons surely, because Elerium Mod includes content from The Vecht Mod, including more throwing knives.

I have an idea for the lizahrd armour. Maybe it could give trowing weapons the abillty to leave a trail of engergy behind them. Similar to the Rainbow gun
[doublepost=1466007938,1466007376][/doublepost]Also the Shroomite Block Bow sounds super fun to use. I cant wait to try it out :p

I have an idea for the lizahrd armour. Maybe it could give trowing weapons the abillty to leave a trail of engergy behind them. Similar to the Rainbow gun
[doublepost=1466007938,1466007376][/doublepost]Also the Shroomite Block Bow sounds super fun to use. I cant wait to try it out :p

Hmm... No, but trail-style weapon is good idea. And we expand Martian Madness. Slightly :D

Alright, Here's alternative banner you can put in your signature if this suits you better:
QQZNoT0.png

Last edited:
Well, we got some problems. No, just one, but big problem.

I can not contact with Israfel Magnum, our lead coder. This is bad and i feel what he didn't want to develop mod.

So yeah, we need coders. No, i try to do some work, but with bad knowledge of code i can't do some awesome things.

Well, we got some problems. No, just one, but big problem.

I can not contact with Israfel Magnum, our lead coder. This is bad and i feel what he didn't want to develop mod.

So yeah, we need coders. No, i try to do some work, but with bad knowledge of code i can't do some awesome things.
I don't know code either, so can't help there.

Why would you think that he didn't want to develop the mod?

More throwing knives? From left to right: Frost Knife, Fiery Knife, Crystal Knife, Cursed Knife, Ichor Knife, Golden Knife, Nano Knife, Shadowflame Knife, Venom Knife.
View attachment 119613 View attachment 119614 View attachment 119612 View attachment 119615 View attachment 119616 View attachment 119617 View attachment 119618 View attachment 119619 View attachment 119620
Looks great! I do however have a problem with the nano knife. I have a freind irl who's name is Nano. So who about this name: Nanife

Or is the Matrix a glitch in the ArmyFrog?
No, I haven't installed the Matrix, but the Matrix installed me. The ArmyFrog.exe file is causing weird spastic text on the screens on it's users sying stuff like Illuminati is ArmyFrog and ArmyFrog is Illuminati and even Illuminati ArmyFrog is and stuff like that. I really have no idea what's going on, I'm trying to fix it. I've installed SkullRay extension to try to fix the issue, but it says that I need to buy a subscription to Filthy Weeaboo in order for me to access the all the features. It costs $500 and 10% of my soul. I have the $500 but I sold meysoul to get the full version of how to drink bleach...It's really complicated.

Back
Top Bottom