Video Empress no-hit with a flare gun, master mode

SorbetCafe

Terrarian

Video on youtube (there's an unedited playlist in description)

After around 80 hours of attempts, I managed to pull this off. Successful attempt was just shy of 8 hours, which was much faster than killing fishron with paper airplanes and the moon lord with a wooden bow. But, with the failures, it took longer than both of those combined. It's actually quite a bit more difficult than the title would suggest, since I added a few more challenges on top of that (no armor, minimal accessories, killing wyverns, typing the entirety of rap god into the chat during the fight).

Editing the Skeletor clips was fun.

This is true art and I can only hope this gets even a tenth of the respect it deserves because this is the kind of superhuman feat of patience and endurance you don't see very often.

1602650888958.png

Video on youtube (there's an unedited playlist in description)

After around 80 hours of attempts, I managed to pull this off. Successful attempt was just shy of 8 hours, which was much faster than killing fishron with paper airplanes and the moon lord with a wooden bow. But, with the failures, it took longer than both of those combined. It's actually quite a bit more difficult than the title would suggest, since I added a few more challenges on top of that (no armor, minimal accessories, killing wyverns, typing the entirety of rap god into the chat during the fight).

Editing the Skeletor clips was fun.
Incredible. You make it look so easy. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom