Endgame Gods

Should I Remove, Keep, or Resprite the Claw of the Spirit Dragon?

• Remove

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Keep

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Resprite

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perhaps I should flip the claw around?
nfqrg4.png
so you are saying making it a club similarly to the dragon club from dark souls that Havel uses

Sadly I have to leave for work in a few minutes so I'll have to upload it later tonight.
And since I'm working a 9 hour shift I probably wont be doing any work on the mod today
1io1nn.jpg
nfqrg4.png
oh well i think that the claw should also have a longer spike? thing at the end... you know the end bit in order to be a scythe... OK.

oh well i think that the claw should also have a longer spike? thing at the end... you know the end bit in order to be a scythe... OK.
Well I tried flipping it, and the only way I could do it and have the handle line up correctly is by completely respriting it. And I see what you mean for making it a scythe, but that's not exactly what I was going for with it.
nfqrg4.png

Well I tried flipping it, and the only way I could do it and have the handle line up correctly is by completely respriting it. And I see what you mean for making it a scythe, but that's not exactly what I was going for with it.
nfqrg4.png
ok a GIGANTIC :red: GLOVE

I am very sad to announce that I will be inactive for a while.
My apologies to everyone that this inconveniences.
My computer's Processor finally gave out and I will have to wait until my next paycheck to fix this problem, as I am going to not only buy a new processor but I've decided to upgrade my Motherboard as well.

Again, my apologies to those who this inconveniences.
nfqrg4.png

dlqla9.jpg
!!GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!
dlqla9.jpg

I have my new processor ordered and on the way! shouldn't be more than a week until it arrives and my computer is running at 65% increased performance and speed!

And despite my new job, I am going to crack down hard on my mod and get as much done as I possibly can, along with helping out those who still desire my assistance.
I have missed working on my mod and the engaging with the community so much.
2mzi8lv.jpg

Miss you all, sorry again for the inconvenience, be back soon!​
nfqrg4.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1431398672,1431398521][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you going with an AMD or an Intel? What motherboard company?
I use AMD for my processors, this is the one I have on the way.
LINK

xc9g12.jpg
!I'M BACK!
xc9g12.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, beauties and beasts...ok enough of that!
Point is, my new processor arrived and I have successfully installed it.
That being said, I will be resuming my progress in my mod and hopefully have a pre-release out soon!

I'm so glad to be back, this time away from my mod and the forums has got me thinking about pursuing video game development as a future career, I just have to start setting the stones for this path I'm considering walking. Hopefully this mod will be of value to my future in video game design. I'm not sure exactly how I will go about this, if I'm going to work for a company, go to college, or if I'm just going to do what I've always done with knowledge and teach myself, I might just do that and create my own games on my own time and be my own boss.

All that being said, Thanks to everyone for waiting so patiently, it shall not be for loss.
dlqla9.jpg
!Glad to be back!
dlqla9.jpg
nfqrg4.png

Hoolllley Moley nice sprites!

Is the end sword going to be as big as it is pictured :p ?

Thumbs up from me!

This Is awesome , can't even tell how awesome it is so i am just going to tell my reaction

*Opens WIP mod page*
*looks up at the mods*
*enters one of the mods*
*looks up at the content*
*suddenly face changed to this O_O*
*has nothing to say 'cause 2awesome4me*
*writes this stupid comment* seriously stupid
*posts it after writing this*
*LOL*

This Is awesome , can't even tell how awesome it is so i am just going to tell my reaction

*Opens WIP mod page*
*looks up at the mods*
*enters one of the mods*
*looks up at the content*
*suddenly face changed to this O_O*
*has nothing to say 'cause 2awesome4me*
*writes this stupid comment* seriously stupid
*posts it after writing this*
*LOL*
People such as yourself are the reason I love doing this.
Thank your for your support sir KinfPL
dlqla9.jpg

nfqrg4.png

Back
Top Bottom