Endgame Gods

Should I Remove, Keep, or Resprite the Claw of the Spirit Dragon?

• Remove

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Keep

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Resprite

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol what?
[DOUBLEPOST=1426618031][/DOUBLEPOST]Just wanted to make the announcement that I am taking today off! ITS ST. PATRICK'S DAY!! Drink up n get kissed bros!

I looked at the Chroebnium set bonus' minions.. TWENTY!?
Most likely will lag the user's computer.. Max minions at most should be 10 - 12.
I agree 100%, I go a little bit crazy sometimes I get a little bit out of control with my rhymes...oops wait that's a song, my bad.

But I did balance that out better :)
Thanks for the tip!

I'm hoping to have it released before the 1.3 update, but considering I just started my new job a few days ago and have quite the busy schedule along with the amount of content that I have yet to create for this mod it is more than likely going to be after the 1.3 update's release.

Not to mention(OMG DEM EXCUSES THO!) from what I have seen is to be coming in the 1.3 update it might be best to wait anyways, I can see that respriting very well may be needed.

BUT BUT(omg just get to the point!) I may have a pre-release of my mod.

It all really boils down to timing.
nfqrg4.png

I'm hoping to have it released before the 1.3 update, but considering I just started my new job a few days ago and have quite the busy schedule along with the amount of content that I have yet to create for this mod it is more than likely going to be after the 1.3 update's release.

Not to mention(OMG DEM EXCUSES THO!) from what I have seen is to be coming in the 1.3 update it might be best to wait anyways, I can see that respriting very well may be needed.

BUT BUT(omg just get to the point!) I may have a pre-release of my mod.

It all really boils down to timing.
nfqrg4.png
It looks so cool ;~; i wanna play it.....

Ok everyone, It's vote time!

Should I Keep, Remove, or Resprite the Claw of the Spirit Dragon
2i72y5u.png
?

Also, I've been searching with no luck, so I'll ask you!
nfqrg4.png

How do I properly ask an administrator to change my Thread's Poll?

nfqrg4.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom