• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Endgame Gods

Should I Remove, Keep, or Resprite the Claw of the Spirit Dragon?

• Remove

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Keep

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Resprite

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol what?
[DOUBLEPOST=1426618031][/DOUBLEPOST]Just wanted to make the announcement that I am taking today off! ITS ST. PATRICK'S DAY!! Drink up n get kissed bros!

I looked at the Chroebnium set bonus' minions.. TWENTY!?
Most likely will lag the user's computer.. Max minions at most should be 10 - 12.
I agree 100%, I go a little bit crazy sometimes I get a little bit out of control with my rhymes...oops wait that's a song, my bad.

But I did balance that out better :)
Thanks for the tip!

I'm hoping to have it released before the 1.3 update, but considering I just started my new job a few days ago and have quite the busy schedule along with the amount of content that I have yet to create for this mod it is more than likely going to be after the 1.3 update's release.

Not to mention(OMG DEM EXCUSES THO!) from what I have seen is to be coming in the 1.3 update it might be best to wait anyways, I can see that respriting very well may be needed.

BUT BUT(omg just get to the point!) I may have a pre-release of my mod.

It all really boils down to timing.

Redmarshmellow

Plantera
I'm hoping to have it released before the 1.3 update, but considering I just started my new job a few days ago and have quite the busy schedule along with the amount of content that I have yet to create for this mod it is more than likely going to be after the 1.3 update's release.

Not to mention(OMG DEM EXCUSES THO!) from what I have seen is to be coming in the 1.3 update it might be best to wait anyways, I can see that respriting very well may be needed.

BUT BUT(omg just get to the point!) I may have a pre-release of my mod.

It all really boils down to timing.
It looks so cool ;~; i wanna play it.....

Ok everyone, It's vote time!

Should I Keep, Remove, or Resprite the Claw of the Spirit Dragon
?

Also, I've been searching with no luck, so I'll ask you!

How do I properly ask an administrator to change my Thread's Poll?

Last edited:
Top Bottom