• Like them.

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Hate them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
can somebody please give me a link to a prior version of epicness mod remastered? version 3.3.1 to be exact. I would be most thankful

Hey, I just started using your mod! Its great, other than the spawnrate of red goblins. As soon as I added this mod they began to seemingly cancel out other spawns at night and kinda ruin the other spawnrates. Is this a bug, or is there a way we can change their spawnrate. I am on multiplayer if that maters.

Hey, I just started using your mod! Its great, other than the spawnrate of red goblins. As soon as I added this mod they began to seemingly cancel out other spawns at night and kinda ruin the other spawnrates. Is this a bug, or is there a way we can change their spawnrate. I am on multiplayer if that maters.
I do not frequent this forum often, dose the creator respond?

Happy New Years everyone! I thank you all for helping this mod become what it is today, its been one year since its official release and I am glad how it turned out. No I am not quitting so don't worry if you thought the mod was done, its far from done. Anyways I updated the main post so now all of the boss have their lores. Good bye 2016 and hello 2017!

@Dragonpriest4

The speed boots S and SS have the same crafting recipe description and sprite and the "S" boots are better than the "SS" boots

The corruptinator range for the yoyo seems pretty short IMO for how powerful it's. I think you should make it longer you can do that by cloning the terrarian yoyo item in the code instead of the wooden yoyo or idk which one you used.

The triple star cane seems very odd that is a melee weapon because of the cane design and the fact that it shoots stars. Also why triple stars if it only shoots one?

There are some items that seem pretty unbalanced me:

The attack boots increase of +35% damage +7 crits seems imbalanced for the required materials and the stage of the game where you can get it. Why not make it +15% damage increase the souls needed but remove the crit and the potions from the recipe and then make an improved version of it that adds the eye of golem, the potions and ectoplasm and make it +20%/25% damage +10%/5% crit or something like that

The guardian boots 15 def and 35 regen seems like a lot for the required materials and the stage of the game where you can get it. I think this would be a nice alternative to the attack boots so i think it would be nice if you follow something similar to the suggestion above to make it only grant immunity to fire blocks knockback and maybe lava if you add a lava charm to the recipe and reduce the defense to maybe 5 and the same life regen as the band of regen. Then make a tier 2 for it that ads the ankh charm shiny stone and the flesh knuckles and then make it 10/12 def and triple the life regen from the band and immunity to all the altered stats fire blocks and lava.

The super magic chest drops from the red goblin as well? If it does then if you get one at that stage of the game you would have super op items.

The sparky summon is it intended for it to shoot and react to enemy so slowly? It does really high damage but it attacks like every 20 seconds or so and it damages only one enemy which makes it almost useless IMO. If you plan to keep it as a high damage cannon like summon it would be useful to maybe make it attack a little faster and similar to the medusa that affects all the enemies in a cone in front of you or all the enemies screen or something big like that because if you are fighting the boss and it attacks every once in a while and it happens to attack random slime that "turn" it would piss a lot of people imo.

The laser staff seems to use a lot of mana for the damage it does same with the Elemental stars book. I think it would be nice to either increase the damage or decrease the mana.

The super steel chest gives melee damage but the armor has bonus to fit some of the different classes so I think it would be best to make that damage affect all the classes or be crit chance or something that would benefit all the classes. The magic damage of the hood is really high specially if you are going to add set bonuses on top of that IMO if you do I would keep it at 15% and 15 crit or so and then the set add 10% more and keep the same mana increase and decreased consumption. The set bonus for the ranger seems to be giving more damage than intended and also +30% damage and 17% crit is a ton for that tier imo. +15% dmg and +5% crit or something around that I think would be more balanced same for the numbers of the melee set .

The goblin blade would be nice if it would do something interesting at the moment is just a normal sword.

Also the dark nebula boss seems to be bugged most of the time it wont attack just float there and when on the second form some of the stars will attack an other not and some will teleport of the screen and then back near the player.

The derpatron fish is really easy so avoid is just a matter to have the patience to move around on circles and he cant damage you at all.

The corrupt worm might be way too long which also causes the loot almost always end up inside the wall and be hard to find.

The demon boss when it charges at he players the charge get interrupted and it teleports to an other location to charge again which makes it look really odd and makes it really hard to have the chance to dodge it. It's also really difficult for it's tier and the reward it gives is pretty lame compared with how difficult it's. Maybe make the soword a bit larger the projectile speed a bit faster and able to penetrate enemies 2 or 3 bit more dmg and maybe keep the projectile fire like to be more thematic?

Also here are some FREE SPRITES that you can use to upgrade yours that you can use freely. If you allow me I can help you with your sprites too. They wont probably be original as I'm not really a spriter they will be just recolors like the ones you did but I can use photoshop to recolor them a bit different to look better if you want to or if you prefer I can tell you some guys that are spriters that might help you if you ask them via PM.

Last edited:
Pretty much all but the corrupt bar ore and the epic armor would greatly benefit from a resprite but at this point if you take into account all what I said that is not working as intended/ pretty unbalance would take precedent to the sprites though.

me goes and re-sprite EVERYTHING behave the epic armor, that one is epic first, i start with this one
index.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom