Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Hate them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Corrupt Worm..? Call it the Devourer of Worlds. :D
hmmmm... that's a good name :). Corrupt worm was a generic name the only problem with Devourer of Worlds is that it might be too similar to the Devourer of gods (even though this boss is stronger than that one lol)

hmmmm... that's a good name :). Corrupt worm was a generic name the only problem with Devourer of Worlds is that it might be too similar to the Devourer of gods (even though this boss is stronger than that one lol)
Corruptor of worlds or corruptor of matter some thing like that

Hey Dragonpriest! Mind if i write some lores for the bosses? The origins, what happenend with them before fighting them?

Hey Dragonpriest! Mind if i write some lores for the bosses? The origins, what happenend with them before fighting them?
Sure, that would be pretty cool if you're willing to do so :).
[doublepost=1478573651,1478573603][/doublepost]
Sure, that would be pretty cool if you're willing to do so :).
EDIT: Dark Nebula already has own lore in the Kirby games but it would be fine if you came up with some new lore.

So. I have something to say. I write Lores for this mod, so you are able to see some lores later. When dragonpriest is willing to add these :p

Sorry if there haven't been updates lately. I've been working on Super Smash bros Brawl modding and school work. But the 3.4 update should be released by the 15th.

I added boss lores to the main post. Now you can see the lores of the bosses (So far only two have been done, credit for Burst since he made these lores.)

"Corrupt ore can only be mined by a PICKSAW or better".
Apparently bombs and Dynamite work just as well.
This is before the 3.4 update.
I have no clue if this was brought to attention or if has been fixed yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom