tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Patience, my child. Modding takes time.
updating a mod to the next version so people can play it takes time? i understand updating the whole entire mod with new content does, but other developers of mods (Thorium and Tremor for example) updated their mods instantly to work with the latest version of tmodloader

updating a mod to the next version so people can play it takes time? i understand updating the whole entire mod with new content does, but other developers of mods (Thorium and Tremor for example) updated their mods instantly to work with the latest version of tmodloader
It isn't easy putting all of the content we made into the new version. We want to release a big batch of new content with the multiplayer update. Patience, please.

Hey, I'd like to know if you are planning to update this to the latest tModLoader version. Thanks, big fan.

-Chrysamere

We are, just give us time. Eli is just a lazy little bugger.
e.e
I know, im a lazy little bugger `:cry:

BTW Because the amount of time that we are takin I want to do a very important update, we have minions, weapons, mobs, and early mastermode redy. A new gift for youtubers that have a video about Ersion (gameplay or review), and i think about add a gift to old helpers too :D

I think im not abble to finish the Necronomicon for this update, i expend a lot of time in them and i only made 3 sprites D:

Haha, sorry, the 0.4 for tmod 7.1 will be ready in a few instants :D

EDIT: or maybe not...
Sin_t_tulo.png

EDIT of EDIT: Yeah! The problem was easily fixed! The 0.4.0.2 is ready in the ModBrowser and im uploading it to Mediafire!

Last edited:
Yeah, his ideas are... less than quality. He tends to babble anything he can think of in an attempt to form thoughts.
jeez what i ever do to you?it was just a joke I wish i pointed that out earlier you don't have to be a jerk about it Iv already have had ideas that will be put in eventually like the mushroom boss and the class that raises HP sorry just you dont have to be rude I was just tired of fighting bosses for shadow scales and tissue samples you dont have to say things like that and just because you dont think im on doesnt mean Im not going to see what you said and goodbye and believe it some people LIKED my ideas dont be a Jerk

jeez what i ever do to you?it was just a joke I wish i pointed that out earlier you don't have to be a jerk about it Iv already have had ideas that will be put in eventually like the mushroom boss and the class that raises HP sorry just you dont have to be rude I was just tired of fighting bosses for shadow scales and tissue samples you dont have to say things like that and just because you dont think im on doesnt mean Im not going to see what you said and goodbye and believe it some people LIKED my ideas dont be a Jerk
On some points (not all), I do agree with @Applevac . I do genuinly think some of your ideas turned into actual usable designs for mod elements.
Main reason I wanted to add something here: Spam. A LOT of the stuff Applevac was (probably) referring to as 'babble' were conversations that were better to be held in private, once again because of what I see as spam. This is the Main reason I unfollowed this thread.

Now I don't mean to offend you in any way, just wanted to speak my mind at this point in time :)

look, if people want to insult each other, please do it somewhere else. this the the mod thread, not place to complain about each other.

It isn't easy putting all of the content we made into the new version. We want to release a big batch of new content with the multiplayer update. Patience, please.
not trying to be rude or impatient with my last post, its just hard for me to continue the terraria series im doing on my channel when some of the mods are still not updated. Looking forward to the update

Sorry I don't mind criticism but when you would criticize my ideas your just rude about it now PLEASE STOP this argument
Hey, any type of criticism is a good thing, even if it make's you angry, because honestly, it's better to be harshly criticized rather than out right denied, trust me, there is a major difference.

Hey, any type of criticism is a good thing, even if it make's you angry, because honestly, it's better to be harshly criticized rather than out right denied, trust me, there is a major difference.
Ok but please we are DONE with this argument I'm tired of it so please people stop

Back
Top Bottom