tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there a patch coming out for fixing the rabbits spawn rates?
Yeah, i fixed it and i will try to launch the update the monday. Im very bussy with school and homework now, but i ill try to finish the last things tonight to launch it.
There are new things, a important change with the power system and some bugs fix (you can see them in the first post)

We need to change the release date.
We dont want to have any bug in the class system. Dont worry guys, the v0.4.2 will be launched (not like the fake 0.5).

Sutra_numer0_d0s.png
0.4.2 Spoiler. :)

This was made by me.

Ok, I haven't looked at this for a while, sorry, but what is going on? I look away for a month, and suddenly something called mastermode is being worked on, and the class system is being moddiefied? what is going on...

Sutra_numer0_d0s.png
0.4.2 Spoiler. :)

This was made by me.
(What is it...)
[doublepost=1461779581,1461779483][/doublepost]
Ok, I haven't looked at this for a while, sorry, but what is going on? I look away for a month, and suddenly something called mastermode is being worked on, and the class system is being moddiefied? what is going on...
mastermode has been in the works for months, but everyone on the team (myself included) were lazy for a long time, so it got delayed. we are reworking the powers, and mastermode is in the EXTREME beta form.

(What is it...)
[doublepost=1461779581,1461779483][/doublepost]
mastermode has been in the works for months, but everyone on the team (myself included) were lazy for a long time, so it got delayed. we are reworking the powers, and mastermode is in the EXTREME beta form.
Ok, Thanks for the quick response!

0.4.2 is released!

This is the list of changes!:
- Reduced "overload" times to a half
- Overload now provides: 100% thrown damage, 20% endurance and 5 life regen.
- Zoombunny can spawn only in grass
- Reduced hitbox of some projectiles
-Fixed darts and arrows hitbox
-Fixed boss spawns (a problem with the position)
-Nerfed flesh armor (reduced minion damage and max minions)
-The hungry despawn despawn when you dont have the armor and steals life
-Added recipes for hardmode thrower sets
-Minions can attack zoombunnys now (increased life of zoombunnys)
-Reduced life of Electrified Grey Matter
-Deleted powers craft and habilities
-Deleted power table crafts
-Added Necronomicon!

You could add The Heaven's Gate sword from Epic Battle Fantasy saga, with 235 damage and each hit might have 5% chance of summoning Ragnarok (which is an a skill, also from Epic Battle Fantasy)

Back
Top Bottom