OOC Eternity - OOC

CursedSliver

Eater of Worlds
Welcome.
"This is a world, where anything, and everything, had gone wrong. The Mutant trio strike down, turning every living beings in the world into an cruel abomination. Eventually, all known terrarians has been terminated. After that outbreak, it seems like this world has been abandoned..."
"It's two months after that outbreak, it seems like all has gone even wilder and stronger. However, little did Mutant know, A unknown force has revived couple terrarians, and has given them all unimaginable powers. Can you save this world, and defeat the Mutant's Curse? Let's find out."

We are really looking for more people, 4 people is getting boring soon

Rules: Normal rp rules
1. Do not make a op character
2. No bunnying characters without permission
3. Normal rp rules still apply here
4. No 18+ Content
(This is my first rp, please point out if I did anything wrong)

This roleplay based on Fargo's Mod's Eternity Mode, thanks to @Fargowilta

Character Template:
Name -

Gender -

Personality -

Height (Optional) -

Weight (Optional) -

Abilites -

Equipment -

Appearance -

Backstory (Optional) -

Extra -
(I also need another moderator, because I can't rp often. dm me if you want to become one!)
This is the OOC. Click me to go IC.

Last edited:
Marking this as one I'm considering, but a quick question, can I only use Terraria OCs? (Because that would severely limit which characters I could use.)

So, if I'm understanding this correctly, that would limit my available character to Vani, Ventas, and Riverside. Ouch.

Yeah... this mod is all about accessories... you don't have to wear real stuff, having enchantments hanging on the back or leg counts too.
Well... should I change it?

Most of my most used characters aren't underpowered. Esther has a Nightglow, her Pokémon (though that won't apply here), and her magic.
Olive... Okay, Olive might be a bit underpowered (And he's a digi wisp), his only weapon has damage comparable to the Tendon Bow.

sry for the late response, fighting abominationn and forgot to check
what about weapons, does it have to be pre hardmode :/
Not really... but pre-hardmode weapon is perferred (and you can make your own weapon if you want to, just submit the stats and abilities)
Well, I'm probably gonna use a new OC, because I have way too many of those-

-*reads this* nevermind. (Question I ask basically always: are Pokémon trainers allowed?)
Umm... Sure I guess

Back
Top Bottom