Eureka Mod

Senyour Spooks

Terrarian
Eureka.png

The Eureka Mod. This is a work in progress starting right now. If you feel like helping out with spriting or developing, let me know :).
Mod Creator: Senyour Spooks

Added the Black Hole Grenade. Watch your world explode and the items rotate round and round as you cackle at your world's destruction.

The Black Hole Grenade is made from 2 dynamite at a workbench.
BlackHoleGrenadeProjectile.png

See the grenade in action for yourself by playing the mod or in this lovely little video.

Black Hole Grenade will destroy walls and attract mobs in the next update. Currently, demon altars are also destroyed and I will fix this issue. Enjoy.

Added two beginning hardmode boomerangs.
These are not the finalized looks for the boomerangs either. I am pretty garbage at spriting and am still learning so ripped these off the base game.

The bladerang made from breaker blade - Bladirang.png
The Gunnerang made from the clockwork assault rifle - GunnerangV1.png

I will be implementing methods to uncraft them back to their original forms in the future.

Added Boomerangs for:

Crimtane(BloodLetter) - BloodLetterV1.png This boomerang shoots 3 boomerangs in a line on use and has some lifesteal.
Demonite(TheDark) - TheDarkV1.png This boomerang shoots 3 boomerangs in a cone on use.

Added Boomerangs for:

Copper -CopperBoomerangV1.png
Tin -TinBoomerangV1.png
Iron -IronBoomerangV1.png
Lead -LeadBoomerangV1.png
Silver -SilverBoomerangV1.png
Tungsten -TungstenBoomerangV1.png
Gold - GoldBoomerangV1.png
Platinum -PlatinumBoomerangV1.png

They scale somewhat linearly from one to the next. I think the numbers on them are good but will tinker with them to make sure later on.

LumirangAnimatedV2.gif This is the Lumirang. It is made from 10 Lunar Bars and 10 vortex Fragments. It is a very fast weapon that when hits an ememies releases smaller version of itself that home the enemy. It is not quite finished but I wanted something out tonight.

HellstoneSpinnerv2.png
HellstoneSpinner which is made from the Demon Scythe and 15 hellstone bars.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bry
Back
Top Bottom