Everybody's Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently I've been into making new types of ammo. Just now, I coded a new type of ammo (type) of which, one of them uses Green Laser Projectile, and the other uses Heat Ray Projectile. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Right now, I'm a bit stuck on what other types of ammo I should make.

I'm going to make this next update (Solo Mod) based around Ranged Weapons (@superhc) because they fascinate me. That may include making my own Arrows and Bullets, and maybe even types of rockets. It may (already does!) include me making my own type of ammo and a gun to go along with it. Does anyone know any standard ranged weapons? And... any thoughts on this?

ALSO: Acorn Nuts will finally be getting a use!

I'm going to make this next update (Solo Mod) based around Ranged Weapons (@superhc) because they fascinate me. That may include making my own Arrows and Bullets, and maybe even types of rockets. It may (already does!) include me making my own type of ammo and a gun to go along with it. Does anyone know any standard ranged weapons? And... any thoughts on this?

Soo.... You deleted your old post and decided to bump this thread by posting it again?

Anyway, I think that the Laser Gun should use lasers as ammo. These lasers are crafted from Gems (1 gem makes 20) at a new crafting station called the Prism (crafted with 20 Crystal Shards). The rarer the gem, the higher the damage. Amber Lasers should also home in on enemies, and 1 Amber makes 5 (kinda like the "endgame laser"). Finally, there should be more laser weapons and stuff like that.

Soo.... You deleted your old post and decided to bump this thread by posting it again?

:naughty: I love you.

Anyway, I think that the Laser Gun should use lasers as ammo. These lasers are crafted from Gems (1 gem makes 20) at a new crafting station called the Prism (crafted with 20 Crystal Shards). The rarer the gem, the higher the damage. Amber Lasers should also home in on enemies, and 1 Amber makes 5 (kinda like the "endgame laser"). Finally, there should be more laser weapons and stuff like that.

The Normal Laser Gun dropped from the WoF? No... you mean the black one. I was going to remove that laser gun, but your idea sounds so much better. I'll make it! :D Another question... any other ideas?

Side Note: I'm currently working on a new ranged weapon set which will be present throughout all the tiers.

:naughty: I love you.

The Normal Laser Gun dropped from the WoF? No... you mean the black one. I was going to remove that laser gun, but your idea sounds so much better. I'll make it! :D Another question... any other ideas?

Side Note: I'm currently working on a new ranged weapon set which will be present throughout all the tiers.
Not very many ideas right now. However, maybe the normal 6 gems could be imbued with special properties?
  • Amethyst: Nanites (40 + 1 Nanite)
  • Topaz: Ichor (40 + 1 Ichor)
  • Sapphire: Frostburn (60 + 1 Frost Core)
  • Emerald: Cursed Inferno (40 + 1 Cursed Flame)
  • Ruby: On Fire (40 + 1 Hellstone)
  • Diamond: Midas (40 + 1 Gold Dust)

Not very many ideas right now. However, maybe the normal 6 gems could be imbued with special properties?
  • Amethyst: Nanites (40 + 1 Nanite)
  • Topaz: Ichor (40 + 1 Ichor)
  • Sapphire: Frostburn (60 + 1 Frost Core)
  • Emerald: Cursed Inferno (40 + 1 Cursed Flame)
  • Ruby: On Fire (40 + 1 Hellstone)
  • Diamond: Midas (40 + 1 Gold Dust)

Gem Guns would be amazing, actually! Thanks, Fortanono! What about Amber? Something Special... I have something planned... any other amazing ideas?

Maybe add life fruit arrows? They can work as a life steal arrow, but instead of healing you directly they will provide you with a really powerful life regeneration buff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom