tModLoader Experience and Classes

Are the new class advancement requirements reasonable?

• Yes! Major changes are NOT needed.

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • The Monster/Boss Orb requirements are reasonable, but not the other requirements.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The other requirements are reasonable, but not the Monster/Boss Orb requirements.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • No! Major changes are needed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K after updating to 0.4.0 today, I reverted to level 1 (from level 20) while fighting the twin mech boss. My friend also lost a LOT of exp (According to him) but he was still at level 18 (experience changed but level did not). Playing in multiplayer.

Also I checked exp rate and it's showing abnormal values.
Tried setting to exp rate 100% and checked exp rate and it shows this: http://imgur.com/ZmQc3F6

@ardittristan @Onecow @Foxed

Edit: Issue resolved.

@updatedude @Strayed Soul @leqesai

Re Warrior/Assassin: I'll combine your suggestions and make a proposal tomorrow.

Fun Fact: The "Assassin" actually started out as the "Berserker", a Squire subclass. That's how it came to be in the strange position that it is in.

Re new weapons/armor: At this time, I do not plan on adding any equipment.

Last edited:
v0.4.1
-fixed multuplayer experience reset bug
The fix is up.

Details:
In multiplayer, there was a rare bug involving the packets sent to sync experience values, experience rates, etc. The bug could, occasionally, break the experience rate for one or more players. Then, the next time that you killed a monster, your total experience would be reset and the experience rate would correct itself. I have taken a careful look at the multiplayer syncing and there shouldn't be any more issues with it. I apologize for the inconvenience that this bug caused.

v0.4.2 (in progress)
-fixed a bug that could cause periodic mana or life regen to trigger while token was in inventory

v0.4.3
-Warriors/Assassin adjustments, possibly add a Berserker class
-potentially adjust the experience curve to increase the realistically attainable max level from ~50 to ~100

v0.4.x
-center experience requirement in UI
-potentially implement a config file to allow customization of class bonuses

No other plans at this time. I'm open to suggestions.
And here is where we're going, but not today.

Re: Experience Curve
The requirements for 1-10 are hardcoded as [0, 100, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000]. At present, each level thereafter requires 50% more experience. This gets out of hand very quickly.

The curve that I am considering starts the same for the first 10 levels, but after that the increase is 25% plus (level/5)%. This would drastically reduce experience requirements and (I think) produce a good leveling experience for legit playthroughs.

For reference, going from level 24 to 25 currently requires 1,313,747 experience. That's more than 90 solo Destroyers worth of experience. Under the new curve, it would take 9.3 solo Destroyers.

Going from level 99 to level 100 currently requires 2.1E+19 experience. Under the new curve, this would be 3.3E+15. Neither is particularly attainable.

Perhaps even this curve would be too strict?

Last edited:
The fix is up.

And here is where we're going, but not today.

Re: Experience Curve
The requirements for 1-10 are hardcoded as [0, 100, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000]. At present, each level thereafter requires 50% more experience. This gets out of hand very quickly.

The curve that I am considering starts the same for the first 10 levels, but after that the increase is 25% plus (level/5)%. This would drastically reduce experience requirements and (I think) produce a good leveling experience for legit playthroughs.

For reference, going from level 24 to 25 currently requires 1,313,747 experience. That's more than 90 solo Destroyers worth of experience. Under the new curve, it would take 9.3 solo Destroyers.

Going from level 99 to level 100 currently requires 2.1E+19 experience. Under the new curve, this would be 3.3E+15. Neither is particularly attainable.

Perhaps even this curve would be too strict?

I agree, the curve should be adjusted more, so reaching level 100 takes long, but not ages. And what do you think of reaching level 150 or more? Using a % number is always difficult, as every level after a certain point makes is impossible to reach. Adjusting Exp rates is not a real solution, at least not for me...

Oh and Happy new year to all of you =)

Last edited:
I agree, the curve should be adjusted more, so reaching level 100 takes long, but not ages. And what do you think of reaching level 150 or more? Using a % number is always difficult, as every level after a certain point makes is impossible to reach. Adjusting Exp rates is not a real solution, at least not for me...

Oh and Happy new year to all of you =)
Happy new year all!

I think that considering level 100 as the targeted "max" legit level works best. 100 is a nice round number that many RPGs use. Also, if we balance for 150 levels (instead of 100), then the progression will be even more smooth - perhaps so smooth that each level doesn't feel very rewarding. Even 100 might be too high. I am considering adding more flat bonuses at certain levels to help with this.

Edit: Update on periodic abilities not always triggering: I was being dumb. I had paused time with the HERO mod and this obviously prevents time-triggered abilities.

Last edited:
Uhh problem for me with this mod; It won't download. Every time i attempt to download it, it immediately says that the mod browser is experiencing heavy traffic. All other mods download fine. Maybe you could possibly put a download for the mod here? Thanks in advance.

Uhh problem for me with this mod; It won't download. Every time i attempt to download it, it immediately says that the mod browser is experiencing heavy traffic. All other mods download fine. Maybe you could possibly put a download for the mod here? Thanks in advance.
305 people have downloaded the latest version through tModLoader so it does work. tModLoader probably has multiple subs-ervers and the one that this mod is hosted on is experiencing the heavy traffic - or something to that effect. Please let me know if the issue persists.

Anywhere, here's a link to the current version (actually this is the WIP v0.4.2, but I have to be out the door shortly so this'll do).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0MAvKt4u50dS2UtS09zQXp5Yk0/view?usp=sharing

Hi, yeah, I think level 100 as the target legit max is good. Breaking that 99 to 100 barrier being an accomplishment sounds about right. So in that sense, being a little strict toward the end sounds good.

Beyond level 100, there's always the expadd, explvladd or explvlset commands.

Any chance of getting that legacy experience command? I know I said not to go through the hassle last time but... well, I'm also greedy! Heheheh.

Hello there! I just recently finished a play through where your mod was used for the leveling and classes for my entire mod-pack thing, I don't know how to explain it. Anyways while playing through this mod with my normal play through I noticed a few things. They weren't bad but more like bugs in a sense, and also a few suggestions. Also sorry if I sound harsh in any of this I loved your mod it was hella fun to play with

Pre Note- I don't know how much of this has been said so I apologize if anything is repeated

Mystic - Extremely busted, I highly enjoyed being this powerful but due to how much I was grinding I aquired the max rank you could get off of one stack of EXP, which is I think 9,999,999 or it may be 9,999,999,999 either way a metric :red: ton. Due to this my mage was on the insane side with 1107 health, and 400 mana (It seems to cap strangely at 400), anyways because of how insane this was I was receiving an absolutely disgusting amount of buffs, which I could list, but it would be a lot of unnecessary numbers, to prove a point I basically gain mana from firing The Last Prism, and it dealt roughly 600 damage in spectre armor (600 listed damage). This was extremely fun to mess around with because I could take extreme advantage over how insanely powerful I was, but at the same time I could wipe the Ragnarok boss from Thorium without breaking a sweat in pre moon lord gear. In all I think that the actual buffs to how mana works are okay, but they need to be greatly toned down, a master spell caster shouldn't tire quickly, but at the same time they shouldn't be fed power from their own spells. Also the health is a massive buff, I could sit there and facetank just about anything I wanted including Crawltipedes which is quite fun, but at the same time I don't think is something a mage should be doing. A good way to balance out the mystic would be to maybe lower the health if not remove it entirely, tone down the mana reduction costs, it becomes quite insane even at lower levels of 67 I was being fed mana for casting. The magic crit and damage could both be toned down, if not removing crit entirely, and maybe reworking the passive for the Mystic, the mana was nice, but after the first 20 levels it became increasingly pointless, the mana reduction just completly cut it away. If the mana reduction gets lowered maybe add a few more buffs per level or something, the "per second free mana" was cool but felt a little watered down for a mystic ability.

EXP - I don't mind the experiences thing to be honest, it's a fun mechanic and it adds a form of progression and grinding that I don't always mind, but as I'm sure you know the item slot take up is a bit annoying. Anyways besides that there appears to be a bug with multiplayer where the level counter seems to read the other players level, I don't really know how your mod works entirely, but I do know that it appears to run a calculation based off of the health and damage and enemy does, which is okay, it makes it so that it works for every mod, which is awesome, but there appears to be a small flaw with this design - Crawltipedes, due to how these creatures are designed it appears to throw a wrench into the formula ( if there is one ) for anyone that doesn't know crawltipedes take roughly 10x damage on their tails, and have a defense rating of 100 on everything else, due to this killing a single crawltipede skyrockedted me from level 67 to level 114 in one kill dropping about 2 mil or so EXP ( I think ). A way to balance this is maybe setting a set exp drop for them? I'm not sure, anyways Crawltipedes are highly broken.

Anyways sorry for the walls of text and if they seem a little jumbled, I just got done wiping the moon lord and decided to write this stuff down before I forgot, anyways cheers and happy new years!

Hello there! I just recently finished a play through where your mod was used for the leveling and classes for my entire mod-pack thing, I don't know how to explain it. Anyways while playing through this mod with my normal play through I noticed a few things. They weren't bad but more like bugs in a sense, and also a few suggestions. Also sorry if I sound harsh in any of this I loved your mod it was hella fun to play with

Pre Note- I don't know how much of this has been said so I apologize if anything is repeated

Mystic - Extremely busted, I highly enjoyed being this powerful but due to how much I was grinding I aquired the max rank you could get off of one stack of EXP, which is I think 9,999,999 or it may be 9,999,999,999 either way a metric :red: ton. Due to this my mage was on the insane side with 1107 health, and 400 mana (It seems to cap strangely at 400), anyways because of how insane this was I was receiving an absolutely disgusting amount of buffs, which I could list, but it would be a lot of unnecessary numbers, to prove a point I basically gain mana from firing The Last Prism, and it dealt roughly 600 damage in spectre armor (600 listed damage). This was extremely fun to mess around with because I could take extreme advantage over how insanely powerful I was, but at the same time I could wipe the Ragnarok boss from Thorium without breaking a sweat in pre moon lord gear. In all I think that the actual buffs to how mana works are okay, but they need to be greatly toned down, a master spell caster shouldn't tire quickly, but at the same time they shouldn't be fed power from their own spells. Also the health is a massive buff, I could sit there and facetank just about anything I wanted including Crawltipedes which is quite fun, but at the same time I don't think is something a mage should be doing. A good way to balance out the mystic would be to maybe lower the health if not remove it entirely, tone down the mana reduction costs, it becomes quite insane even at lower levels of 67 I was being fed mana for casting. The magic crit and damage could both be toned down, if not removing crit entirely, and maybe reworking the passive for the Mystic, the mana was nice, but after the first 20 levels it became increasingly pointless, the mana reduction just completly cut it away. If the mana reduction gets lowered maybe add a few more buffs per level or something, the "per second free mana" was cool but felt a little watered down for a mystic ability.

EXP - I don't mind the experiences thing to be honest, it's a fun mechanic and it adds a form of progression and grinding that I don't always mind, but as I'm sure you know the item slot take up is a bit annoying. Anyways besides that there appears to be a bug with multiplayer where the level counter seems to read the other players level, I don't really know how your mod works entirely, but I do know that it appears to run a calculation based off of the health and damage and enemy does, which is okay, it makes it so that it works for every mod, which is awesome, but there appears to be a small flaw with this design - Crawltipedes, due to how these creatures are designed it appears to throw a wrench into the formula ( if there is one ) for anyone that doesn't know crawltipedes take roughly 10x damage on their tails, and have a defense rating of 100 on everything else, due to this killing a single crawltipede skyrockedted me from level 67 to level 114 in one kill dropping about 2 mil or so EXP ( I think ). A way to balance this is maybe setting a set exp drop for them? I'm not sure, anyways Crawltipedes are highly broken.

Anyways sorry for the walls of text and if they seem a little jumbled, I just got done wiping the moon lord and decided to write this stuff down before I forgot, anyways cheers and happy new years!

It sounds like you're playing an older version. Did you perhaps downloaded this mod and then didn't have time to play it until recently? The modder did a LOT of tweaking in the last few days. If you update the mod via the Mod Browser, I think you'll find a lot of these balance issues fixed.

For instance, experience doesn't take up an item slot any more, though the class token still takes up an accessory slot. Not only that, you can now set your own level and rate of XP gain, so you can adjust the challenge to suit your preference.

For instance, I tend to play at x3 the rate of experience as I feel gains come at a good clip yet it's not overly fast to the point where I don't need to grind. If you want a slower rate of experience gain, that can also be done.

Thanks for the feedback. I just returned from a new years party (Happy New Year!) so I'll be quite brief.

All of these bugs and balance issues have been addressed more-or-less. Simply update, and convert your experience items to non-item experience with /expuse (if you provide no value, all items will be consumed).

Re: Crawltipedes
I'll take a look at this tomorrow. If I can replicate this issue on the latest version, then I'll either cut the exp of Crawltipedes specifically or cap out the contribution of defense towards experience.

Thanks for the feedback. I just returned from a new years party (Happy New Year!) so I'll be quite brief.

All of these bugs and balance issues have been addressed more-or-less. Simply update, and convert your experience items to non-item experience with /expuse (if you provide no value, all items will be consumed).

Re: Crawltipedes
I'll take a look at this tomorrow. If I can replicate this issue on the latest version, then I'll either cut the exp of Crawltipedes specifically or cap out the contribution of defense towards experience.

The Crawltipedes were OP back then (It happened to me as well in version 0.3.x I believe) but I think it's fixed.
I don't get large amounts of EXP by killing those anymore (Currently at level 26) with 100% EXP rate.

First of all, great mod. I'm using it on my current summoner playthrough (only level 9 I believe) but the balance so far feels really good.

I had an idea in my head for the sprites, so I just went ahead and make something small. I'm by no means an artist so it looks kinda :red:ty, but I think the idea is not too bad.

Here's 3 sprites that can be used as a base for tier 1, 2 and 3 classes.
beC2GVv.png
EDEfj9T.png
L0OY7Xt.png

And as an example, this is how the 3 tiers of a melee class could look like (excluding multiple options at tier 3):
3GmHz2s.png
GsrB9zr.png
rfoQCGc.png

You're welcome to use them if you like them. I can't be bothered doing it with all the classes available, sorry.

First of all, great mod. I'm using it on my current summoner playthrough (only level 9 I believe) but the balance so far feels really good.

I had an idea in my head for the sprites, so I just went ahead and make something small. I'm by no means an artist so it looks kinda :red:ty, but I think the idea is not too bad.

Here's 3 sprites that can be used as a base for tier 1, 2 and 3 classes.
beC2GVv.png
EDEfj9T.png
L0OY7Xt.png

And as an example, this is how the 3 tiers of a melee class could look like (excluding multiple options at tier 3):
3GmHz2s.png
GsrB9zr.png
rfoQCGc.png

You're welcome to use them if you like them. I can't be bothered doing it with all the classes available, sorry.

Cool looking sprites!

I like the ones he is already using though, personally. All of the classes have their own unique icon, which is pretty cool.

Are you using the updated version with the new sprite icons?

Cool looking sprites!

I like the ones he is already using though, personally. All of the classes have their own unique icon, which is pretty cool.

Are you using the updated version with the new sprite icons?

I'm using the latest version, yes, but I find the completely black icons not fitting the Terraria look very well. Apart from that, it's very hard to see what tier a certain emblem is right now, but I guess that could also be fixed by using a colored border instead of a black one.

The thing is, you could still use these base sprites and use the same icons on the shields that are being used now as well.

I'm using the latest version, yes, but I find the completely black icons not fitting the Terraria look very well. Apart from that, it's very hard to see what tier a certain emblem is right now, but I guess that could also be fixed by using a colored border instead of a black one.

The thing is, you could still use these base sprites and use the same icons on the shields that are being used now as well.
Thank you very much for these sprites! I will combine them with the current icons and see how they look.

Here's where the next version is going...
v0.5.0 (experience curve overhaul)
-fixed a bug that could cause periodic mana or life regen to trigger while token was in inventory
-fixed a bug that could prevent heal aura from healing
-fixed a visual bug where health/mana restore effects could appear twice
-fixed a bug where monsters with invincible segments (e.g., crawltipedes) gave absurd experience
-added methods to allow auras to grant actual buffs
-reduced Saint heal aura radius to match the size of other auras
-Warriors now deal more damage
-Assassin is no longer an attack speed class, focus is on criticals
-Assassin now deals 10/20/30% bonus melee critical damage
-implemented “Opener Attacks” for Assassin (bonus damage against full-health targets or if no attack has hit recently, gains triple benefit from critical damage)
-new Berserker class (branches from Squire) to fill attack speed niche
-minor buffs to melee Rogues
-Summoner can now have 2 bonus minions in first class
-added a defense aura to Sage to make it a more appealing choice
-a few other smaller class adjustments (see post)
-adjust the experience curve to increase the realistically attainable max level from ~25 to ~100 (overall requirements decreased drastically)
-scaled all bonuses and level requirements to fit the new experience curve and targeted legit "max" level
-optimized experience calculations
-increased technical max level (for non-legit playthroughs) to 3000 to offset the decrease in bonus ratios
-adjusted class tree descriptors to reflect changes and added Berserker
-decreased experience requirements for levels 1-10 and raised level for first class change to level 10
-raised level for second class change to level 25
-Renamed "At Level X Bonuses" to "Unlocked Bonuses".
-Renamed "Per Level Bonuses" to "Scaling Bonuses".

As always, I'm open to thoughts, suggestions, criticisms, etc.

Edit 1:
@IC4TACOS @TinchoX

Crawltipedes are giving 262,600 experience, which is way too much. Now, any monster with 1000 defense (that's what crawltipedes have) will not give increased experience based on this defense. The formula for these monsters is simply:
experience = (max life / 100) * (1 + (damage / 25))

Edit 2:
@updatedude @Strayed Soul @leqesai

Rogue (because they offered very little for early Assassin builds):
+1% melee crit per level to a max of 15% (new)
+0.5% melee damage per level (new)

Assassin:
no attack speed per level (from 3%)
critical cap raised to 100% (from 50%)
+1.5% crit per level (from 2%)

Ninja:
+1.5% crit per level (from 2%, cap is still 75%)

Warrior:
+2.5% melee damage per level (from 1.5%)
+0.25 aggro per level (from 0) to help keep monsters on them if there is no tank
Immunity to weakness at level 10 (new)
Immunity to knockback at level 15 (new)

Berserker Stats (NEW CLASS):
2.5 health per level (more than squire, less than warrior)
0.25 health regen per level (more than squire, less than warrior)
0.3 aggro per level (just a hair more than warrior)
1% melee damage per level (much less than warrior, same as Assassin)
3% attack speed per level (as as Assassin used to have)
Jump speed and cap equal to half of rogue's
Movement speed and cap equal to rogue's
Immune to slow at level 10
Immune to knockback at level 12

Edit 3:

The summoner class used to unlock 1 bonus minion at level 4 and that was it. This was set way back when the second class change was at level 5 (now it's 15).

Summoner:
First bonus minion at level 5 and a second at level 10 (from 1 minion at 4)
+1% minion damage per level (from 1.5%)

Minion Master:
Starts with +2 minions (from +1) to reflect Summoner gaining 2 minions
+1% minion damage per level (new)
Gains 0.15 minions per level (from 0.25) to extend progression to level 67 (from 40)
**rate of minion gain nerfed, added minion damage, minion cap unchanged

Soul Binder:
Still has no bonus minions to begin with (i.e., Summoner loses its +2 minions)
Still receives a bonus minion at levels 10 and 20
Still has absurd minion damage (5%) and knockback (4%, max 75%)

Edit 3:

Archer, Gunner, Ranger:
+1% ranged crit per level (from 1.5%) to match Warrior
Max crit is still 20%, twice Warrior's 10%

Edit 4:

Mana cost reductions were capping out too early.

Mystic:
+1% reduced mana cost per level (from 2%), cap is still 50%

Sage:
+1% reduced mana cost per level (from 1.5%), cap lowered to 40% (from 45%)

Cleric:
Ichor aura unlocked at level 5 (from 4) because it's a nice, round number :)

Saint:
+1% reduced mana cost per level (from 1.5%), cap is still 40%

Edit 5

I think I have found an experience curve that makes sense.

The goal is for experience requirements to increase quickly at first, but then gradually reduce the rate of increase to keep later numbers sensible.

*curve has been adjusted - old figures removed*

Edit 6

I will be adjusting all bonuses (maintaining current ratios as best I can) for the new exp/level curve. I will try to spread the "at level" bonuses out in a sensible way to give players something to look forward to at various levels.

I can raise the technical level cap to 3000 to offset these changes for the non-legit players.

Edit 7

How do we feel about these?
ClassToken_Novice.png
ClassToken_Mage.png
ClassToken_Mystic.png
vs
ClassToken_Novice.png
ClassToken_Mage.png
ClassToken_Mystic.png

or these? (might be too big)
ClassToken_Novice.png
ClassToken_Mage.png
ClassToken_Mystic.png

I really like the Terraria-style shields, but I'm not so sure that the styles mix very well.

Also, which is better for novice?
ClassToken_Novice.png
sword-spade.png

Edit 8

Sages can now increase the defense of self and nearby players. This aura advances through 3 tiers as the Sage levels up. Only the highest tier defense aura applies if there are multiple Sages (i.e., only one of the three defense aura buffs be active on a single player). Sage defense/level has decreased slightly to account for the aura, which does affect the Sage.

Sage:
+5 defense aura at level 20 (non-stacking)
+10 defense aura at level 60 (non-stacking)
+15 defense aura at level 90 (non-stacking)

Saint's life regeneration aura and Sage's (new) defense aura, now put a buff icon on affected players. I will use this purple buff background for any future aura buffs.
Aura_Defense1.png
Aura_Defense2.png
Aura_Defense3.png
Aura_Life.png

Until now, friendly auras have been limited to modifying life values. Now that we have a system where auras can apply actual buffs, there is a lot more that we can do.

Edit 9

In light of the changed experience curve, first class advancement will be at level 10 and the second advancement will be at level 25.

Edit 10

I was able to implement bonus melee critical damage.

Assassin:
+10% melee critical damage at level 20 (non-stacking)
+20% melee critical damage at level 60 (non-stacking)
+30% melee critical damage at level 90 (non-stacking)

I was also able to create an Opener Attack of sorts for Assassin. Melee damage is increased when a target has full health OR if it has been a few seconds since the last melee attack landed. Opener Attacks gain triple effect from the Assassin critical bonuses (e.g., +90% critical opener damage at level 90).

Assassin:
25+2% bonus damage per level on Opener Attacks, unlocked at level 1 (e.g., 27% bonus damage at level 1, 225% by level 100)

Added a buff icon shown when it has been long enough since the last hit to enable an Opener Attack.
Buff_AssassinAttack.png

This buff comes with a visual effect (I might change this visual):
Dust_OpenerAttack.png

I believe that these changes will give the Assassin a unique playstyle (lowish base damage and slow attacks, but huge criticals and Opener Attacks).

Edit 11

Renamed "At Level X Bonuses" to "Unlocked Bonuses".
Renamed "Per Level Bonuses" to "Scaling Bonuses".

Edit 12

I have updated the above patch notes for the upcoming v0.5.0.

I will put up the new version tomorrow after I finish adjusting bonuses for the new "max" level. I'll wait and see what you all think about the shield icons and then we can address that in a later version.

Balance changes can be seen on the spreadsheet (not updated for new curve yet) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0MAvKt4u50dTXNNUFhCekNOQlU/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Jesus christ you've been busy. While I agree that the EXP bonuses can definitely be improved, and the curve there looks pretty good, keep in mind that the mod is already very close to completely overpowered.

As I've said in my previous post, I've been playing the summoner class in my playthrough. I just went into hardmode, and am level 17 with the tier 3 minion class. That increases my minion count by 1 and minion damage by 85%. It completely changes the game.

Granted, I'm fine with how good the accesory can be right now (also because I have mods making the game harder, like prefixes for enemies), but making it even easier to level up would just destroy the game completely. I personally feel that it could be toned down a little bit already, let alone when levels are getting easier to acquire.

But apparently there's also people that see it completely the other way around, so I'm not sure if I'm the minority or not.

As for the shields + icons, I have to agree that they don't really fit. I could try and whip up a larger square shield with rounded borders so the icons would fit better (and using the "old" borders you're using now as a boundary box so to speak), which might make it a little better. It probably also helps actually picking a color for the icons and putting some shadows under them (duplicate icon, move 1 pixel down, set transparency to 0.1 or something).

I love the new symbols.

AND IMO the chicken one is REALLY funny. I think it fits the novice perfectly, lol.

Back
Top Bottom