PC Expert Class Playthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessy

Skeletron Prime
Looking for a couple players that would be interested in an Expert Mode class playthrough. I started a world and have been playing on it for a couple days. Still pre EoC, only boss killed is Slime King and I've killed a Goblin Army. Essentially you will be getting in when the fun starts as I've already built some houses and dug a hellivator. I like to play with creative people who like to build.
I take my time through my playthrough's, so no rushing bosses. I'll be playing as a Summoner for this playthrough. If you are interested, message me here, or on steam @TheHorizon. (link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114033130/ )

UPDATE: Currently in Hardmode Pre-mech bosses.

Last edited:
I'm totally down and usually play as a ranger, but I have a few questions before we go.
1: Is the server dedicated?
2: Do you use Discord?
3: Do you dislike very large arenas at spawn? I usually build a very large arena right on spawn with a room that the nurse is trapped in for quick heals; it's not needed, though.

I personally don't want to run it dedicated. If anyone else is interested in starting a dedicated 24/7 map with fresh characters, I'd likely be interested in joining. Right now we would just be playing on my map when I'm online. I don't have discord. I already plan on building an arena not far right from spawn.

I'll probably not join, then. I need to have some form of verbal communication to play with people and Discord is the least intensive program for it as far as I can find. My computer is essentially the enigma machine with less processing power.

Continuing with the Playthrough today. I am now Pre-Eater of Worlds, having defeated EoC and Queen Bee. If you have a character around this point and are interested in joining, message me.

Continuing with the Playthrough today. I am now Pre-Eater of Worlds, having defeated EoC and Queen Bee. If you have a character around this point and are interested in joining, message me.
Aw, man. Things have come up, and I don't think it's going to work out. Good luck on the playthrough, though!

eBeta is insensitive and gets treated the way he does cause hes an annoying 9 year old
[doublepost=1496853855,1496853834][/doublepost]just add me at "Trap Father" justt tryna play

Racism will not be tolerated on this forum.
Ignore the little kid up there, he's just an [slur redacted] with 7 years. If he amplifies that he didn't insult me, i have screens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god! Little boy! No one cares what I called you, if I called you something its because you deserve it and theres a reason behind it, you need to figure out how to treat people and gain some maturity in your life instead of making me seem out to be the bad guy for telling you things that you deserve to hear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom