PC [EXPERT MODE]All mechanical bosses with molten armor and 400 HP

Check my video:

I didn't use Molten armor, but every single item I used is obtainable pre-Mecha Boss. Master Ninja Gear isn't. Fishron Wings are impossible to get. Getting 500 HP is possible too, after defeating one Boss though...

Well, you used the daedalus, which is an op weapon, 500 HP and a palladium armor!

also, the nail gun would take ages to get since you cant get the solar tablet at that stage. and if you hadn't killed a mechanical boss before you tried to kill all 3 at once
getting the nail gun would be impossible
or it would take a long time because of the solar eclipses chances of spawning.

Yeah, that one seems much better, maybe it isn't a molten armor, but at least you didn't rely on items that are way too good and you can obtain them only later... I will skip that 500 hp since you can get 480 with lifeforce potion and you haven't used any that one.

EDIT

But as I said previously, nonexperienced players won't be able to pull off anything like this.

The point is that i fought 3 bosses at once, it's obvious i have to use better gear.
By the way I didn't use OP weapons/accessories.
I used fishron wings, yeah, but I could use solar ones.
I used nail gun, yeah, but I could use a S.D.M.G.

I think you are missing what people are saying. You are making a claim that the 3 mech bosses are so easy you can fight them at the same time with just molten armor.

Ok that is a nice hook, but then we see your weapon and some accessories are post mech. :(

So what you say above is true you could of used any of the even more OP items above and it would be even more clear that your setup proves nothing.

What if a friend asks how do I beat the mech bosses can I show them your video and have them learn anything useful? No.

You keep telling people to show you better. Better would be fighting all three at once with pre-mech gear/health. Even better would be further back and go pre-hardmode gear. If that isn't easy then maybe your claim is wrong?

Even pre-mech gear for anything other than stormbow is fairly hard first kill fighting them one at a time, but stormbow might give you a good shot of the 3 at the same time and molten armor + premech accessories. I know I did first kill of each mech bosses in one night with the stormbow on my first 1.3 playthrough, but without mobility there are some hairy moments.

If a condition for you beating them was mobility and DPS and you get 2x mobility items and a high DPS gun then how have you proved they are "not hard at all"?

Last edited:
Hey guy... regardless of the equipment used... never seen anyone beat all 3 mech bosses at once... kudos!
(and that music is stuck in my head, now... lol)

Hey guy... regardless of the equipment used... never seen anyone beat all 3 mech bosses at once... kudos!
(and that music is stuck in my head, now... lol)
There's dozens of videos of people doing it. I have done it. Hell, you even get an achievement for doing it now.

I made this video in order to show you that expert early hardmode isn't hard at all, you can easily take them down with the right setup...
You really shot yourself in the foot here. As others have pointed out, you're using items that are not available to you in this stage of the game. Ofcourse this leads to expert early hardmode being easier. Give me Fishron Wings at the start of expert hardmode and the game becomes 982% easier for me.
I am not saying you did a bad job at killing these bosses all at once, but you didn't advertise your achievement properly.

Reactions: Nev
Molten Armor has 2 defense more than Palladium Armor with Helmet. I don't see a huge difference. The main thing here is regeneration, since with this kind of equipment and the fact you are fighting 3 bosses at once will make you usually low on hp. Try to do that with no armor at all or a weaker one, with normal accesories and weapon that can be obtained earlier, then we can talk.

Palladium and Titanium are pretty insane sets of armour, I'm not going to hide behind that.

But in comparison to the rest of the HM ore sets? Very little difference practically.

I don't think you understand that using molten armour is not that much of a handicap, especially when you have all warding.

Heck, I bet someone like @General Milky would be able to do it with no armour but the same accessories no problem.

Maybe not "no problem" but it can sure be done.

I've been thinking about redoing my prehardmode challenge videos but for Expert instead. I say "been thinking" because I'm lazy and I'm off playing and sleeping with prettier women these days, like Bloodborne and Yoshi's Island (rom hacks of course.)

I'll do it sometime. Besides, a ton of players are gittin gud these days. I fear I may just be redundant!

Since you are using mech-bosses items you can't say they are "easy" neither you did anything extraordinary. Sorry dude.

Besides this being in the wrong forum section (hint), there is nothing praisable about your fight, because -like many of those who replied said- you used equipment that can only be acquired after those bosses have been defeated, while stating that 'this can be done on early hardmode'. With the same logic, defeating the EoC with Solar Armor and no accessories can be considered an outstanding achievement.

Back
Top Bottom