Video Expert Moon Lord AFK Kill

Mr.Fluffins

Terrarian

Title says it all.

Have got to admit, the new approach to difficulty (let's just x2 everything) pissed me off enough to take the effort to do this.

This is definitely not the most optimal way, but rather a proof of concept.

Updated:

As of 1.3.0.7, it does not work. Once I make an alternative AFK farm I will put it in the description.

Last edited:

Title says it all.

Have got to admit, the new approach to difficulty (let's just x2 everything) pissed me off enough to take the effort to do this.

This is definitely not the most optimal way, but rather a proof of concept.

Whoever you are, I love you. That was brilliant.

Geez. I'm on console so I don't really know how hard expert mode is but that looks insane. Can you maybe make a tutorial/give dimensions? I ordered a new computer that I can play Terraria on so I can get ahead of 1.2.3 and I love building traps like this but I just suck at finding out how big/small to make it.

Geez. I'm on console so I don't really know how hard expert mode is but that looks insane. Can you maybe make a tutorial/give dimensions? I ordered a new computer that I can play Terraria on so I can get ahead of 1.2.3 and I love building traps like this but I just suck at finding out how big/small to make it.

If you just want to kill him, you can use a much easier set up:

For the expert mode, the only real difference is that you will need as much defense as possible, around 100, since even the jellyfish will hit you like a truck.

Perfect! Like I said, you don't have to AFK kill him; arena is there, make anything out of it that works best for you.
I think star veil/cross is needed since the spikes don't work for the damage trick any longer,hahaha.

Attachments

• upload_2015-7-17_14-53-52.png
    upload_2015-7-17_14-53-52.png
    944 bytes · Views: 496
I think star veil/cross is needed since the spikes don't work for the damage trick any longer,hahaha.
Updated:

You can now download a slightly changed (and tested) version of this world in the attached. Don't forget your cross necklace and shiny stone (expert golem drop)!

IMPORTANT!
With the newest update, you need to revert back to the crab statue set up.

Well, like it says here)

I Like how the Moon Lord does his little dance while the music plays. :D

Nicely done. I guess it's always just a matter of time before someone comes up with a way to kill a boss while being AFK. :p

Back
Top Bottom