Explain a terraria enemy/boss badly

Wolf? It has 300 HP instead of the Unicorn's 400, but the other stats and AI type are the same.

I was going to be so annoyed if I guessed the wrong Slime.
Another good guess, but still no. I didn’t even know wolves and unicorns were so similar. Maybe my riddle requires more obscure knowledge than I thought.

Okay here’s a more descriptive version: This flying enemy is a copy and paste of a more iconic enemy, and you will likely never encounter both versions at once.

I guess the fact that no one knows what it is means I explained it badly haha.

Honestly at this point I might as well just say what it is. I was thinking of a crimera, but my description turned out to fit a lot more things than I thought :confused:

Okay here’s a more descriptive version: This flying enemy is a copy and paste of a more iconic enemy, and you will likely never encounter both versions at once.

I guess the fact that no one knows what it is means I explained it badly haha.
Yep, you described it badly but that's the point of this thread, so Good job! :D

Chimera? They're an uniconic version of the Eater of Souls because even though it's the counterpart it's not even the iconic enemy of its Biome because there's other above ground enemies before Hard Mode.

I look like satin what am I
Red Devil?

Yep, you described it badly but that's the point of this thread, so Good job! :D

Chimera? They're an uniconic version of the Eater of Souls because even though it's the counterpart it's not even the iconic enemy of its Biome because there's other above ground enemies before Hard Mode.
Indeed

Back
Top Bottom