• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Mobile Facing the enemy

Daniel F G

Terrarian
Hello to everybody, from Spain.

My doubt-question-suggestion is regarding the aim and use function on the right stick in combination with the movement left stick

How can I figth backwards with a simple sword?

Let's imagine that I want to figth zombies but I want to keep moving slowly on the same direction they are walking. Let's say I want to make them follow me to a cliff. Lets say I want to keep hitting them to maintain the grouping ... once on the cliff edge I want to jump over them an atack them from the other side and force their fall...

But I can't ...as soon as my movement stick moves, my facing changes... no matter where I'm aiming...

If I move left I'll atack left and so on...

Any help? Can I configure options to do the described above?

I want to atack at my left and my rigth without moving a pixel in any direction... just aiming...

Is it possible?

thanks in advance and will you excuse my english writing faults. ^.^

Greybrynn

The Destroyer
Hello to everybody, from Spain.

My doubt-question-suggestion is regarding the aim and use function on the right stick in combination with the movement left stick

How can I figth backwards with a simple sword?

Let's imagine that I want to figth zombies but I want to keep moving slowly on the same direction they are walking. Let's say I want to make them follow me to a cliff. Lets say I want to keep hitting them to maintain the grouping ... once on the cliff edge I want to jump over them an atack them from the other side and force their fall...

But I can't ...as soon as my movement stick moves, my facing changes... no matter where I'm aiming...

If I move left I'll atack left and so on...

Any help? Can I configure options to do the described above?

I want to atack at my left and my rigth without moving a pixel in any direction... just aiming...

Is it possible?

thanks in advance and will you excuse my english writing faults. ^.^
This was changed to that and I’m da im put it, missed those 1.2 mobile days

Top Bottom