tModLoader Falling : Heaven and Hell (Seeking Help to Complete)

Otaku

The Destroyer
I want to start to create this mod, and I will need help because I lack the skills to solely accomplish the huge task myself. It will be h-u-u-ge. Well if it will ever be started so that's why I am asking for help with it. It will expand the world of terraria as we know it. But since that is not the easiest task ever, I will need skilled helpers. It will also take time to get done.

My plan for the mod :

3+ Bosses with above average AI, 10+ Mini Bosses, 30+ new mobs, and 5 or so town NPCS a few biomes and lots of items but I am not naive and I know that I can't accomplish this myself.

I desire to have at least have 2 Spriters besides myself, a planner and two coders that could work on and off on the mod. One of the coders should have the skills to create biomes, code new functions if given a while and maybe has free time but that part is optional.

If you want to help just post below. Its a serious mod so please have some level of skill. Pixel art has to be sound if you want to help that way.

PM me or post below if you would like to help. If you could show examples of your skill, just to be sure you have the needed skills. Thanks in advance! Tell me your time zone as well when you PM me. So I know when you are on and off.

I hope to start this project soon.

Here's some pixel examples of mine

Knights Decree.png
SHOOTYSHOOT.png
Tech Alpha.png
Warlord of Fire.png
index.php
index.php

---

PS : Seeking Pixel artists who can animate especially.

Last edited:
I want to start to create this mod, and I will need help because I lack the skills to solely accomplish the huge task myself. It will be h-u-u-ge. Well if it will ever be started so that's why I am asking for help with it. It will expand the world of terraria as we know it. But since that is not the easiest task ever, I will need skilled helpers. It will also take time to get done.

My plan for the mod :

3+ Bosses with above average AI, 10+ Mini Bosses, 30+ new mobs, and 5 or so town NPCS a few biomes and lots of items but I am not naive and I know that I can't accomplish this myself.

I desire to have at least have 2 Spriters besides myself, a planner and two coders that could work on and off on the mod. One of the coders should have the skills to create biomes, code new functions if given a while and maybe has free time but that part is optional.

If you want to help just post below. Its a serious mod so please have some level of skill. Pixel art has to be sound if you want to help that way.

PM me or post below if you would like to help. If you could show examples of your skill, just to be sure you have the needed skills. Thanks in advance! Tell me your time zone as well when you PM me. So I know when you are on and off.

I hope to start this project soon.

PS : Pixel artists who can animate esspecially.
You should post some of your sprites that are going to be in the mod in the thread to attract more people who may be interested

Super cool mod ideas I hope this mod will have a life!
[doublepost=1477224763,1477224377][/doublepost]I really like your sprites! Are those sprites will be in this mod? I hope this mod will have great future!

Back
Top Bottom