Fantasy Life

~la snip~

<3 Wow! Such an impressive and well thought out answer! But does hitting enemies level up the hunting skill faster? Say hitting them with normal attacks will level it faster than trying to use charged shots?

Also, I'm not sure about a move like arrow rain, but I know when a wraith goes up into the air to charge a move and I try to hit it with, say, lightning, it doesn't hurt it. That is crap.

V @Ery - I agree with being in the correct life will level you quicker.

Last edited:
<3 Wow! Such an impressive and well thought out answer! But does hitting enemies level up the hunting skill faster? Say hitting them with normal attacks will level it faster than trying to use charged shots?

Also, I'm not sure about a move like arrow rain, but I know when a wraith goes up into the air to charge a move and I try to hit it with, say, lightning, it doesn't hurt it. That is crap.

The "up in the air" is the invincibility I was talking about. I don't know about leveling the skills faster with special attack but I find they level faster on higher level enemies, provided you are doing decent damage to them. I believe they also level faster if you are in the correct Life. I'm also going to say that regular attacks likely level them faster in the long run as you don't need to waste time eating SP potions. Though if you can regularly hit 3+ enemies with every charge attack it might be worth it, but with that many enemies the potential of your charge being canceled by a hit goes way up.

fl4.jpg

fl3.jpg

fl1.jpg

fl2.jpg

I finally got some pics up. I hate that they're so small, but whatever.

Must..... force..... self to...... play..... Fantasy.. Life....... Need to go to...... Origin..... Island..... ahhhhh.

Mwahahahaha~ I can reset my stats as much as I want now... FOR FREE, inside my own room. True power is mine. :dryadgrin:

Mwahahahaha~ I can reset my stats as much as I want now... FOR FREE, inside my own room. True power is mine. :dryadgrin:

I really hate you now. jk I forgot about this thread for a few days. lol I working on everything. ATM, I'm working on the rank that's after master. Yes, Hero.

im a legendary wizard master miner and master blacksmith now going to master mercenary
[DOUBLEPOST=1446662944,1446662840][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why would you post this boring non terraria crap on a terraria website you idiot.
wow rude this is for the non-terraria fourms dont call people idiot look where the tread is.

wow rude this is for the non-terraria fourms dont call people idiot look where the tread is.
You would do fine to just ignore that post. It was posted almost exactly a year ago, which is how long this thread has fallen into inactivity.

I'd love to own a 3DS, if only for just this one game. Pity I have a hard time trusting the online shops in my country.

Back
Top Bottom