tModLoader Fargo's Mods

If the Soul of the Universe isn't the most overpowered thing I have ever seen in a mod, I will flip this computer off of my desk.

Soul of the Universe is an awesome accessory, having a bunch of fun with it. But I have one... 'complaint' with it.
It makes my Terrarian(Yo-Yo) go CRAZY. The melee speed bonus is too crazy, and it's a bit glitchy. Works 'great' on all other melee weapons. Even other Yo-Yos.

If this can somehow be fixed, I would be very grateful.

Also, if you can maybe make the buffs from it not take up actual buff slots, that would be amazing. It sometimes prevents me from using certain potions. Although it doesn't matter TOO much, I'm already OP.

Soul of the Universe is an awesome accessory, having a bunch of fun with it. But I have one... 'complaint' with it.
It makes my Terrarian(Yo-Yo) go CRAZY. The melee speed bonus is too crazy, and it's a bit glitchy. Works 'great' on all other melee weapons. Even other Yo-Yos.

Also, if you can maybe make the buffs from it not take up actual buff slots, that would be amazing. It sometimes prevents me from using certain potions. Although it doesn't matter TOO much, I'm already OP.
The Gladiator's soul used to do that as well...
Speaking of Gladiator's soul, can you give it a +crit chance Fargo?

yea Im gonna lower the melee speed some more
[doublepost=1468168101,1468168081][/doublepost]
The Gladiator's soul used to do that as well...
Speaking of Gladiator's soul, can you give it a +crit chance Fargo?
I coulda sworn it did xD but yes

The soul thing sounds kind of op. I was thinking it would be nice if equipping a soul or using the item soul would disable all the accessory slots and just make you stick with only one of those class effects at a time and make the soul of the universe be crafteable only after defeating the moon lord but to make it usable without and fun without just wreaking anything that comes near you it would be nice to add a last boss to be used against; maybe the final form of the moon lord if you want to not make you do a new boss from scratch which could be the same but with more def and damage and maybe more attacks of a certain type maybe the laser speed faster etc.

The soul thing sounds kind of op. I was thinking it would be nice if equipping a soul or using the item soul would disable all the accessory slots and just make you stick with only one of those class effects at a time and make the soul of the universe be crafteable only after defeating the moon lord but to make it usable without and fun without just wreaking anything that comes near you it would be nice to add a last boss to be used against; maybe the final form of the moon lord if you want to not make you do a new boss from scratch which could be the same but with more def and damage and maybe more attacks of a certain type maybe the laser speed faster etc.
Well the plan is I'm making a mob that will have health regen that's so fast you'll need the souls to even kill it and once you do every monster's health, damage and defense will multiply by about 50 and then from there each boss will drop a material to improve the souls so you can beat the later bosses until finally there will be a brand new boss
but this will take me a long time xD

Back
Top Bottom