tModLoader Fargo's Mods

ah okay Thanks You for your feedback
[doublepost=1469215375,1469215056][/doublepost]Maybe Name For the Mod Could Be "The Boss Wave Mod"...

Maybe...

So, when fighting the mechanical bosses, I killed the Twins and Skeletron Prime, but the mutant is now selling me the mechanical skull and mechanical worm. I'm not sure if the Destroyer and the Twins have their items flipped or if they all have them cycled by mistake, but that's what happened for me.
Also, for the thorium boss support, the star caller for the Star Scouter is still missing.
Other than that, though, everything seems to be working fine!

EDIT: He's also selling me the Grim Harvest Sigil right after I beat the mech bosses, but before I've even tried fighting the lich.
I'll have to update for the star scouter and there's no way for me to make modded boss summons sold after they're defeated I have to base them around vanilla bosses instead.
[doublepost=1469239308,1469239126][/doublepost]
View attachment 129179
One More Resprite Down

WOOHOO
Hey nice, I might just use this ;p
[doublepost=1469239407][/doublepost]Oh yea people of the earth I forgot to mention I was on vacation if I have any inclination to tell you so yay but it's actually almost over so I can so stuff again :)

if anyone would be interested in making a sprite for some kind of duke fishron summon without fishing that would be great :)
If not I'm just going to palette swap the truffle worm xD

if anyone would be interested in making a sprite for some kind of duke fishron summon without fishing that would be great :)
If not I'm just going to palette swap the truffle worm xD
I, after seeing this, decided to try... And couldn't. I just, I just couldn't. If you had more info on how you wanted it to look, maybe I could have. Maybe. However, I don't feel like there should be the need to have this in the first place. Fishing for it is so easy to do.

I, after seeing this, decided to try... And couldn't. I just, I just couldn't. If you had more info on how you wanted it to look, maybe I could have. Maybe. However, I don't feel like there should be the need to have this in the first place. Fishing for it is so easy to do.
is this a new poll on the horizon?

got im...

Mushroom Truffle.png

Back
Top Bottom