tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I created a Barbarian's Essence, but I can't equip it. Do I need to use it with some other item?

I cheated and gave myself the upgrade for that, I forget the name... I can't equip that either. Ideas?
you can only equip one class based accessory, if you have any of the others equipped that might be why. if not then i have no clue.

@Fargowilta quick question. I've succesfully created Soul of Terraria in my Calamity Revengeance playthrough but certain weapons seem to not fire at all i.e. alpha ray, gamma fusillade, chain gun to name a few. I've kindof narrowed it down to Force of Earth. When i just used the Force of earth and nothing else equipped from your mod, same issue happens whereas the other "force" components don't have this issue. is this intentional? if so, please let a frustrated Terrarian know why. thanks, love the mod!
toggle off increased use speed

@Fargowilta for some reason the mutant isn't selling certain boss summons, and ive been trying to figure out what is causing it. i have a lot of mods and a mod i keep getting issues with is the spirit mod, it wont register all of its bosses in multiplayer with boss checklist but it registers after i go into single player, but idk what is causing your mods npc to not sell specific bosses. also the dryad sells some of the bosses that mutant doesn't and ive defeated all pre hard-mode bosses yet the death bringer fairy isn't there

@Fargowilta for some reason the mutant isn't selling certain boss summons, and ive been trying to figure out what is causing it. i have a lot of mods and a mod i keep getting issues with is the spirit mod, it wont register all of its bosses in multiplayer with boss checklist but it registers after i go into single player, but idk what is causing your mods npc to not sell specific bosses. also the dryad sells some of the bosses that mutant doesn't and ive defeated all pre hard-mode bosses yet the death bringer fairy isn't there

Tremor is the cause. Spirit has its own issues but Tremor is what causes the shopkeeper issue because of how it tracks boss-related information. Something about this causes a glitch with Fargo's mod.

Tremor is the cause. Spirit has its own issues but Tremor is what causes the shopkeeper issue because of how it tracks boss-related information. Something about this causes a glitch with Fargo's mod.
any fix or do i have to remove it

also can i remove tremor without the biome screwing over my world

Last edited:
any fix or do i have to remove it

also can i remove tremor without the biome :red:ing over my world
your only option to fix the mutant shop is disabling tremor (until fargo updates his mod) when disabling modded blocks it will be shown on the world as pink blocks, but in the case of the ruins since mudstone blocks are on vanilla, they will stay on there.... so the choice is yours.

Cobal shield and it's upgrades do not grant immunity to knock back while using secondary weapon. Also you are unable to use your secondary weapon while having Rifle/Sniper scope equipped.

Last edited:
Cobal shield and it's upgrades do not grant immunity to knock back while using secondary weapon. Also you are unable to use your secondary weapon while having Rifle/Sniper scope equipped.

Secondary weapon? What do you mean by this?

Do you mean secondary weapons used by the dual wielding mod?

Wait, just realised i'm on the wrong thred. Sorry. But yes, that's what i ment. Well then, while i'm here i might as well leave a bug report. Soul of Terraria breaks the S.D.M.G. The gun makes the sound but does not shoot.

Last edited:
so, is it possible for the trmor mod problem with boss summons being sold able to be fixed on this end or does it have to be a tremor bug fix

@Fargowilta there's a problem with the Eater of worlds swarm item... When they spawn they're all considered many parts of one whole, or at least thats what i understood from the fight as i didn't get a treasure bag from them untill i killed the last one.

so, is it possible for the trmor mod problem with boss summons being sold able to be fixed on this end or does it have to be a tremor bug fix
I can fix it eventually
@Fargowilta there's a problem with the Eater of worlds swarm item... When they spawn they're all considered many parts of one whole, or at least thats what i understood from the fight as i didn't get a treasure bag from them untill i killed the last one.
This has been fixed for next update

Would it be possible to incorporate the unused armor sets to make into enchantments? Like Tin/Copper/Lead/Iron yada yada and mod armors?
Like for example have a Force of Calamity, which uses Calamity armor and items and can be used to make Soul of Terraria? Stop early access to one of the endgame op souls

I absolutely love using the overloaded summons. The guaranteed drop in framerate is a bit worrying, but that just incentivizes getting rid of as many of them as possible. I actually just fought the Slime King swarm, and my game completely froze for a few seconds during it. Most fun mini heart attack I've ever had.

Your mod adds two NPCs. The Mutant and The Abomination.
In the current version of the mod. The abomination's name is spelled with 2 Ns.
fargo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom