tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Since the colossus soul is not in its recipe yes it doesn't have the effects. It used to so you may be confusing that.
I will add more souls next update and add those other effects :) thanks
oh ya sorry, but the colossus soul itself does not have some effects, like i still drown with it equipped even though it used the celestial shell, with merfolk abilitys and i still can be debuffed with the ankh shield in the recipe.

oh ya sorry, but the colossus soul itself does not have some effects, like i still drown with it equipped even though it used the celestial shell, with merfolk abilitys and i still can be debuffed with the ankh shield in the recipe.
gonna remove the celestial shell from the recipe ( I really dont remeber putting that there lol) and all debuffs should be nullified.. so which one for example is still affecting you?

Before you push an update out, for which I will be very thankful, I recommend you, once again, lower the melee speed increase the Gladiator's Soul and Universal Soul confers, as I am fairly sure they still break the yoyo.

Could you make an item that summons enraged plantera? And if you beat it, even if your on normal, it drops the treasure bag. And if your on expert, it drops 3 treasure bags or something

Back
Top Bottom