Favorite class (Including modded classes)

Favorite class?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Puncher from weaponout is actually surprisingly awesome. I didn’t expect much from it but it made melee actually feel stylish to play while being really fun.

Ranger and Mage class are my Favorite Classes, I can't really decide, which I like better, Mage class has such a variety of attack styles, and Ranged class has a good variety, the only thing I don't like about these classes is the armor, Nebula armor recently got nerfed after I was expecting a buff, The armor defense is low, Vortex armor is decent, but nebula armor is less defense than adamantine and titanium armor? Solar armor has good defense and all that, but its kind of boring, at least until you get zenith, Melee class is swords, swords, and more swords (there's spears maces and yoyos too but they weren't really affected in 1.4)
Zenith was the game breaker even more than 1.2 Terra blade and 1.3 last prism. Making everyone drag through melee class, also making pvp unfair.
Summoner class is too underpowered, Its armor is only 38 def with each piece being less than most hm armors, The guardian did get buffed but that was it. Ranged and Mage class was the best I can get out of playing, I hope the next update will buff summoner class and give endgame mage and summon armor buffs. I also wish we could get op items for the other classes too like zenith bow and Zenith spell tome,
I know this is necro, But I thought this should be addressed. Summoner is OP if anything, barely requires any skills, even less so than mage, and there isn't really a way to stop a summoner's minions pvp. So weaker armour is compensation to balance it out. You want high attack and little effort to do it? Then you better spend the rest of that energy dodging and running a way like a coward, knowing others (yes, even though they are counted as projectiles in the code, they are more or less npcs with zero hit frames, thus basically other mages, warriors, and rangers at your beckon & call) are doing the actual hard work for you for the most part (minus dodging and potential to use whips which is actually a melee weapon classed for summoner so they could basically say they now actually do something more than just run while their dudes do the work). Mage is also sort of like this, but at least you actually fight more head on. The highest damaging, the highest damage takers, aka the "glass canon" of the group. Also I am sorry the issues ruined your experienced of melee. I agree, zenith just isn't right, it should, like boomerangs, and possibly yo-yos, be re-classed, so only true melee stays, and that they add more variety into melee weapons, as well as a bunch of other fixes to class, and to the game it's self to have more rewards for (true) melee. But as of now, it seems that is having the highest defense armour in the game, which seems logically fair it would.

I know this is necro, But I thought this should be addressed. Summoner is OP if anything, barely requires any skills, even less so than mage, and there isn't really a way to stop a summoner's minions pvp. So weaker armour is compensation to balance it out. You want high attack and little effort to do it? Then you better spend the rest of that energy dodging and running a way like a coward, knowing others (yes, even though they are counted as projectiles in the code, they are more or less npcs with zero hit frames, thus basically other mages, warriors, and rangers at your beckon & call) are doing the actual hard work for you for the most part (minus dodging and potential to use whips which is actually a melee weapon classed for summoner so they could basically say they now actually do something more than just run while their dudes do the work). Mage is also sort of like this, but at least you actually fight more head on. The highest damaging, the highest damage takers, aka the "glass canon" of the group. Also I am sorry the issues ruined your experienced of melee. I agree, zenith just isn't right, it should, like boomerangs, and possibly yo-yos, be re-classed, so only true melee stays, and that they add more variety into melee weapons, as well as a bunch of other fixes to class, and to the game it's self to have more rewards for (true) melee. But as of now, it seems that is having the highest defense armour in the game, which seems logically fair it would.
don't look at that quote from months ago its cringe and stoopid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom