Favorite decoration/furniture item?

Astro877

Skeletron
Whether it be a candle, couch, plate, or toilet, there's too many decoration and furniture items to count. Which one's your favorite? I personally have to go with the large dynasty lamp. It's such a unique chandelier, and it adds a ton to any room you add it to. I used some in my new jungle base (WIP) and I think they work really well with some other dynasty furniture.
1659482800454.png

Whether it be a candle, couch, plate, or toilet, there's too many decoration and furniture items to count. Which one's your favorite? I personally have to go with the large dynasty lamp. It's such a unique chandelier, and it adds a ton to any room you add it to. I used some in my new jungle base (WIP) and I think they work really well with some other dynasty furniture.
View attachment 378554
What a great house, the large dynasty lamps look really good in it.

My favorite piece of furniture is the bamboo candelabra. Super easy to make, and I love its short and simple table-lamp look.
1659536388018.png

*Inhales*
The entire granite furniture set and Crystal Lantern is cool to, also Living Wood Candle gets a mention because red paint gives it the perfect autumn candle look

Back
Top Bottom