Favorite Modifier?

Pumpking

Wall of Flesh
Hello everyone! Today I wish to ask:
What is your favorite Tool/Weapon/Accessory Modifier?

Mine is Light, Godly, and Warding. Light because of Shotte's wise words, "Gotta go fast". Godly because it is useful for all melee weapons. Warding because I like to have ton of defense.

What are yours? Please post below.

Last edited:
Tools: Light, throw on the feral claws to become the ultimate ore farmer.
Melee weapons: Godly, It has the best stats sooooo...
Magic weapons: Masterful, I don't want to be a band-wagoner and choose the best one.
Ranged weapons: Unreal, I like my weapon stats to be, UNREAL!
Accessories: Warding, I'm a clumsy player so I can use all the defense I can get! ;)

I'm weird this way, but my universal favorites are Demonic, Deadly, and Ruthless. These are solid modifiers that have helped me through stressful times. They may not be at the very top, but when they appear on my weapons, it makes me very happy.

Rapid and Swift (that's what the +4% move speed is called, right?), hands down.

My favourite armours are Hallowed Melee and Beetle Scalemail, and I use those two modifiers 'cause I just

2ab.gif

Last edited:
On weapons, I usually just go by whatever's most agreed on as "best."

On accessories, I always prefer Warding. I just like having the extra defense. This makes a lot of the newer content (e.g. moon events) aggravating for me, since you absolutely must use an offensive setup to get far enough for some decent drops.

#Up all night to get Lucky, I'm up all night to get Lucky...#
Yeah. I love crits. But Zealous and Keen seem like :red: modifiers to me. Rapid, Deadly, Mythical, Legendary, Unreal and Demonic (Godly is just Demonic with knockback, and Demonic sounds badass).

#Up all night to get Lucky, I'm up all night to get Lucky...#
Yeah. I love crits. But Zealous and Keen seem like :red: modifiers to me. Rapid, Deadly, Mythical, Legendary, Unreal and Demonic (Godly is just Demonic with knockback, and Demonic sounds badass).

All of my likes, simply for that Daft Punk reference! Even if Random Access Memories admittedly wasn't my favourite album of theirs...

For melee weapons: Godly, due to most of them not being able to get Legendary.
Ranged weapons: Unreal, except for the Chain Gun, in which case it is Rapid.
Magic weapons: Mythical.
Minions: Ruthless.
Accessories: Menacing. Why bother with anything else when everything dies very quickly?

Accessories: MENACING!!!!
Melee: Legend-wait for it-dary!!!!!!
Ranged: UNREALZ!
Magic: Masterful or Mythicalz.
#TrueStory

Shameful. Makes everything challenging. For accessories, i try to have the worst. I love dying all the time for having :red:ty stuff and modifiers.

Back
Top Bottom