Favorite pre hardmode weapons!

Molotovs. Molotovs are glorious in Terraria.
Beekeeper.
Murumasa - I remember stacking feral claws and shadow armour back in the day. RAPID FIRE MODE GOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
the breaker blade isn't pre- hm
The Breaker is the corruption tier hammer.....

The_Breaker.png
=/=
Breaker_Blade.png

1. Molotov cocktails. Just area denial.
2. Beenades. Just love spamming these with spectre mask set. (Even though set is magic the bees still activate the set bonus.)
3. Star anise. The strongest piercey-throwey thingy

1) Star cannon
2) magic missile
3) Star fury
4) bee keeper
5) bee gun
6) diamond staff
7) mini shark
8) crimson rod

Rockfish. Damn badass, good DPS and fairly easy to achieve through a bit of fishing. I would also say it is one of the fastest hammers in the game.

I always play my characters as if they have a preference to dark-themed weapons. Always play with the Night's Edge(y), pick up a Phoenix Blaster late pre-HM, and end up using it to mid-HM, because it's just that badass. Also love the Chakram for the poison damage, and I love, absolutely /love/ the Star cannon when you stack with damage accessories. Wrecks forever.

I like the Water Bolt because you can get it on your first night and kill the Eater on your third...
Also, the pheonix blaster and dark lance are awesome.

Thorn Chakram & Phase blade (any color)

Love tossing that around in the jungle one I got it.:)
As for the light saber looking one, its' a light saber basically; what's not to like. Might just be me, but I just like it...

Ooooh..... that's hard. :merchantwhat:

Probably these 3 (Not in any particular order):

1) Water Bolt: It does a decent amount of damage, doesn't use much mana and bounces 5 times on walls before disappearing. I remember ages ago when the blood moon was really hard and I could just stand on the top of my hill house and spam water bolts down the hill and kill everything - it was so satisfying, especially in a tiny cave with loads of monsters!
2) Muramasa: It has insane speed and does a lot of damage! You don't have to be very precise, just hold down click and run into enemies! I defeated almost every pre-hardmode boss using this at some point and I just think it seems really OP for the ease of finding it.
3)
Dark Lance: I love how it can pierce through enemies and deal up to 100 damage in one stab. It also has such a cool sprite and I think it was generally a great idea to put this in the game! It also has a really cool particle effect and looks like a late hardmode item. (in my opinion)

1) night's edge, with speed upgrades!:D
2) the minishark, with damage upgrade!:naughty:
3) *drum roll* DEMON SCYTHE!!! I just love em!;(

Staff of Regrowth, Copper Shortsword, and the Terrablade.. That last one's Pre-hardmode Right?:p

Jokes Aside
My Beautiful Space gun, The Astonishing Water Bolt, And the Awe inspiring Vilethorn!

Ruby/Diamond Staff. They remind you of classical Wizard weaponry, and that's cool.

The Star Cannon is cool too. Not because of it's OP-ness, but because it is one of the most unique pre-HM weapons in the game. Which kinda makes the Beegun qualify too...

Back
Top Bottom