Favourite flash game

I based an entire world and a bunch of lore off of Rustyard, and then made all of my characters live in it... spent 6 months creating the entire thing, and got kinda obsessed. Totally not my favorite game. :p

Ah, Flash games, There's so many I enjoy, I'll try to keep my list down to a minimum, but it will be difficult.

One of them is a game called Sonny, where you actually play as a Zombie and fight to survive in a world where everything wants to kill you again. It's a short, but very thrilling Turn based RPG.

I really loved Rebuild a 4x Turn based/Real Time Strategy hybrid about survivors of the Zombie Apocalypse, and was excited when the developer decided to make an "official" version on Steam/GOG in the form of Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville which I ended up buying.

Bullet Heaven was also a fun one which is a Bullet Hell-type game. I actually played it before getting into the Touhou series which Bullet Heaven naturally got inspiration from.

Doodle God was good since you could combine so many different combinations of elements to make yourself feel like a scientist.

Burrito Bison since it feels satisfying to smash up candy and gummi bears (Because I'm not a huge fan of Candy overall unlike most people).

K.O.L.M. because it is Kind of Like Metroid.

Pandemic 2 since it is a disease simulation where you create a disease and evolve it to wipe out humanity. It also seemed to serve as inspiration for what became Plague Inc.

And then Phage Wars 2 I've spent way more time on this game than I probably should, but it's so addicting due to it having a similar nature to 4x games where you conquer other Cells with your virus and destroy other viruses.

Last edited:
Ah yes, I loved bloons td5 too!
but as super smash bros is one of my favourite games, it's so cool that it has a flash game that's almost as good
I used to love interactive buddy-that was fun

Indeed I would. While it's not played in a browser, Intrusion 2 is indeed a flash game, and is not only my favorite flash game, but one of my all time favorite games period.
Not counting Intrusion 2, I'd have to say Kingdom Rush. It's the second best tower defense game I've ever played (with PvZ taking #1).
Or maybe Plasma Burst, I got hours of fun out of that game...

I was a newgrounds kid, and boy am I happy I was.

Favourite flash game of all-time would definitely be The Lab of the Dead, it's a slow-paced game, but it's story is very interesting, and it was very impressive and ahead of it's time by the era of it's release.

Bloons Tower Defense 4 and 5.

I bought the Deluxe version of 5, I bought the Steam version of 5, I bought merchandise, I sold my soul to a Monkey Temple, I praise the Temple on a shrine everyday hoping I finally get a small loan of a million Super Monkeys, I even mastur-

I think I went too far there, whoops.

Mardek Chapter 1-3. A great unfinished series of turn based RPGs that has inspired many OCs of mine, and is just great fun in general. Shame, though, the dev revamped the series and it looks way less cool now. But hey, what can ya do.

SAS Zombie Assault 4,
I am level 28 Heavy, are there any players of a similar level who would want to do a co-op?

I'm planing to make a Terraria mod based on SAS 4 :redspin:

Back
Top Bottom